jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Does anybody here hate kissing?

1. puddingicecream profile image73
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

Does anybody here hate kissing?

2. scarlettdragonfly profile image56
    scarlettdragonflyposted 6 years ago

I think that actually depends upon who you kiss, and what they ate last. I also look at the teeth....one green fleck and they're history lol ;0)

3. KateWest profile image76
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

Don't think I'll ever stop liking that particular activity!

4. bharath.adupa profile image70
    bharath.adupaposted 6 years ago

i wonder to see who is going to say no to this drug.............

5. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

only if i was kissing someone i didn't want to kiss. other then that, kissing is awesome.

6. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

Kissing the beautiful girl is one of the highest pleasures in life...

7. tHErEDpILL profile image88
    tHErEDpILLposted 6 years ago

I love kissing women, but with so many std's being spread around these days it makes it hard for me to do anymore.  I don't know if I am the only one who thinks like this but, unfortunately this is the way the world is now, and I have to adapt to it.  I wish I knew what it was like to live in the 70's, I heard it was fun and free with little worries about sexual promiscuity.  Nowadays every time you have sex (even with a condom) its risky.  At this rate we might not have to worry about World War III or a comet hitting the Earth, judgement day may just come in the form of disease.  These are just my thoughts I don't think most people even care about those things.  They just want to enjoy themselves. Sorry if I brought the room down, I'm just trying to thoroughly answer the question.

8. jacqui2011 profile image85
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I don't hate kissing, in fact its just the opposite. If you really care about the person, then it would be natural. If, on the other hand you weren't attracted to the person, I wouldn't feel comfortable kissing them.

9. mrpooper profile image54
    mrpooperposted 6 years ago

Depends on what I'm kissing. I'm not kissing butt for sure!