jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

So because you weren't given love as a child that makes you emotionally challeng

1. livingeveryday profile image57
    livingeverydayposted 6 years ago

So because you weren't given love as a child that makes you emotionally challenged ?

so because you weren't given love as a child that makes you emotionally challenged ? and gives you are green light to behave as you want?

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

As long as there is a part of you that you reject then you cannot love fully...
    When one loves, it overflows, not to a single individual but to all of humanity and all sentient beings...
    It is a life long process..sometimes, many lifetimes are required..

3. ptosis profile image71
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

Had to look up the definition of that term @ http://factoidz.com/the-characteristics … student-2/

Being EMO or an emotional cripple is unable to rein in your emotions.

I have never outgrown it and i'm 50

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

You strive for the love and acceptance of others. We all do especially as teenagers. You will always be in a relationship trying to make the other person proud. My boyfriend was abused as a child and acts this way. He never heard the words "I love you" and "I'm proud of you" from his fatherly figure.

5. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

this question is confusing, what exactly are you trying to say, or asking or insinuating?

6. livingeveryday profile image57
    livingeverydayposted 6 years ago

I suppose what i am trying to say I met someone who blamed everything on his upbringing and refused to believe that he needed to stop blaming others and control his own self going forward but it finished and he will always be a lonely man because of his warped and selfish out look
    maybe he used it as an excuse for bad behaviour
    or maybe it was all beyond his control

working