Would you read an article about marriage and how you know they are the right one

1. sj_workman79 profile image58
    sj_workman79posted 6 years ago

Would you read an article about marriage and how you know they are the right one?

My next piece of writing is about marriage and how you know they are the right one. I actually don't have an answer for everyone just for myself. When I met my husband we knew we wanted to marry each other within one week and got engaged two weeks later. (we were in our underwear lol) Six months later we were married in Jamaica. Is that something you would read?

2. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

I would read it especially if it had the title like "engaged 3 weeks after meeting" or "3 weeks after meeting: could you know they are the right one?" but not if it was titled "marriage: how you know they are the right one?". 

Overall, I think it would be very interesting to hear your intriguing and unique story, so my answer to your question is yes.  On the other hand I wouldn't read a hub about general marriage advice about how you know you have the right person (this is because I am already married though).

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Lots of people would read a hub about relationships and marriage especially if it gives some insight to finding happiness.
    The trick is you have to have a great title and and nice photo or photos in the hub to draw attention.

However sometimes when things are too personal people tend not to believe it will work for them. It's the "exception" rather than the "rule" type of thing. People will want to know had you ever had your heart broken, how did you avoid becoming cynical and attributing your feelings to circumstances or chemistry in the moment. Have either of you been married before, what is your approximate age range....etc All of this stuff will cause a reader to believe it's possible it could work for them or believe you are being naive or immature and you'll be divorced in 5 years or less....etc Either way you can't concern yourself with the comments. If one person becomes hopeful from reading your story it's good thing!