My wife doesn't like to carry baby? How could I manage her ?

1. profile image46
    kibria16posted 6 years ago

My wife doesn't like to carry baby? How could I manage her ?

We have been married for last 4 yrs. Earlier 2 babies miscarriage due to an accident & another one is for family problem.Now she is very much afraid to take any baby.She has given me some condition that I have to settle in Australia or UK first then she may carry baby.To shift said countries have to maintain lots of procedure.If I start it may take 1/2 yrs more.As I am 37yrs now & she is 25 yrs.I am very much tensed that how could I overcome the situation.Now I am living I Dhaka,Bangladesh.To maintain all immigration process is not so easy from here.I'll very grateful if you reply.

2. Sunny2o0o profile image73
    Sunny2o0oposted 6 years ago

Loosing a baby via miscarriage can be extremely traumatic for a woman.  Depending upon your culture, specifically referring to how much a woman's value is related to her ability to conceive and carry a child to term, she may be questioning her own self-worth and be afraid or unwilling to confide these things in you.  Before dealing with the whole immigration thing, I'd take a step back and reassure your wife.  Stop pressuring her to get pregnant, and tell her that you know the miscarriages weren't her fault and that you still love her--even if you've said it before.  It's possible that your wife is trying to avoid a deeper conversation about this by imposing an artificial delay (ie. immigration).  It's also possible that she feels she would have better access to medical care in the UK or Australia.  Talk to her.  You won't know until you ask.

3. darlynn86 profile image57
    darlynn86posted 6 years ago

I am really sorry to hear of your situation.  Speaking as a woman there is no greater joy then giving birth to a baby.  When I was pregnant with my second child, the doctor was concerned about his physical growth.  This terrified me.  I can only imagine that actually losing a child is much much worse.  Your wife is most likely very scared and feeling like she is a failure.  Give her some reassurance and all the love that you can.  When she is ready I am sure she will be willing to try again.