jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can humans learn to love each other the way God love us?

1. lamarkyoung4 profile image60
    lamarkyoung4posted 6 years ago

Can humans learn to love each other the way God love us?

God so loved the world he gave up his son so he would die for our sins.

2. profile image49
    byjuanposted 6 years ago

Yes! It was happening now, but not to all people. There would be always in the side of evil.

3. teyeger82 profile image77
    teyeger82posted 6 years ago

I think humans have the potential to do so but I think it is very hard for them at the same time.  Jesus taught that true Christian love meant putting the needs of others above your own just as God put the needs of humans above his own need for his Son.  Many people do not put anyone's needs ahead of their own.  Some people do it some of the time in varying degrees.  I have seen some people that seem to be able to live life as Christ instructed but they have been few and far between.  Nonetheless, I do think the potential is there.

4. sunshine90 profile image60
    sunshine90posted 6 years ago

They sure can try that , but can they do it unconditional and unlimited??? that"s kind of impossible cause simply we are human and can"t be that perfect. i think the important thing to learn and try to do our best by taking him as an example to us.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

we do love each other in general. i would say a lot more then a myth loves us. what the bible says and reality are two different things. those are words but the help given when disaster strikes is reality. if this god you talk about was so loving, would babies be born with massive deformalities, i think not.

6. lamarkyoung4 profile image60
    lamarkyoung4posted 6 years ago

All things work for the Good of the Lord where you see massive deformalities God see greatness, There are always gonna be trials and tribulations. If you lose your faith over small things. Then you do need God because he is the only one can show how to live without being JUDGEMENTAL about things you have no control of.

7. TattedKajun profile image59
    TattedKajunposted 6 years ago

It would be a glorious day when all men could set aside their differences, humble themselves, and put themselves last. Like the Lord says, "The first shall be last, and the last shall be first." Unfortunately, I dont believe we will see this. Maybe after we are called upon, but with sin running rampant and the devil enforcing his reign over the Earth, God and love is so far from so many it would actually take an act of God to move on the hearts of the hardened.