jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

What is Satan's last name?

1. Freegoldman profile image37
    Freegoldmanposted 6 years ago

What is Satan's last name?

2. shazwellyn profile image50
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

Mr Satan Lucifer Evil.

Something to think about...

What is the opposite to LIVE?

Die?  No..

Answer: EVIL!

If you don't live your life, it is evil.  This is because you stagnate - you cannot move on, you stand still as if in limbo.  Living life in limbo is not a life at all, so live life with joy and be the best you can be now!

3. Extinct Soul profile image60
    Extinct Soulposted 6 years ago

Satan was just his screen name...He's keeping his true identity in private. Or else there will always be a long line of people in his front door asking for a little help.

4. profile image0
    Marie-AnneLeClercposted 6 years ago

EVIL - tho is this a true example? Lucifer or the history of 'Luciferian' is an actual name that was coined in the early christian biblical texts... I have Not met Satan as yet, tho it could be possible that anyone who is thought of evil and extremely violent could be classed as "Satan." ...Or are they insane?  ...Really these out dated superstitions are of bad - "Class!"

5. Larry Gee profile image61
    Larry Geeposted 6 years ago

With the logic that the Devil has all the best tunes, I imagine he'd have all the best names. 'Feelgood' might be up there on the list. tongue

6. Dave Mathews profile image62
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Satan's original name was Angel Lucifer. He was considered to be the most beautiful of all of the angels of heaven.

7. thehemu profile image66
    thehemuposted 6 years ago

Don't know about SATAN"s real name or last name or whatsoever.

but i know the satan first and last name is me and  my surname or you and your surname like God, he also lives in everybody mind but it is really depend on us whom side we choose, either god or satan and that's define satans real name.

8. www.lookseenow profile image59
    www.lookseenowposted 6 years ago

The Bible indicates that a spirit son of God did not heretofore have the name Satan.  Satan then is a descriptive name given to him because of his taking a course in opposition and resistance to God. The name he had before this is unknown.  Becoming Satan the Devil has an expressive meaning describing his penchant of being a resister, slanderer, and opposer.  Therefore Satan, and Devil is not a name, but a description of the world’s chief adversary of God.

9. The Taco Tagger profile image59
    The Taco Taggerposted 6 years ago

I don't know if Lucifer would have a last name considering back then,  when you were named in the that area of the world, you were given your name based on the census and where you lived, thus Jesus of Nazareth, John the Baptist, etc. So I guess if you want to go by that rule, then I would go with Lucifer of Hell, although I'm sure Ferguson would be right after that if I had to choose. I think we'll go with Lucifer "Turd" Ferguson.

10. Fotographer profile image57
    Fotographerposted 6 years ago

His last name is Bush!
    Mr. Satan Bush...

11. mrpooper profile image52
    mrpooperposted 6 years ago

I married Satan's sister, I'll ask her and get back to you.

12. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Shaw, his first name is Wesman, and his middle name is Todd.  Next question for Satan, I have so little time left to destroy everyone's soul. . . .

13. profile image0
    DilaraMawlaMonzurposted 6 years ago

It's Mephistopolis, isn't it? I could be wrong though. I read it somewhere in literature. Was it Dr. Faustus? My memory is getting dimmed.

14. kallini2010 profile image83
    kallini2010posted 6 years ago

What is the diagnosis... ?

Why would you ask the question?  Because you want to know how to address him/her politely.

Mr. Satan Smith:

Our company is offering you a Free Gift of condemnation.

Something like that.

But I wish "Lucifer" be left alone - "Lucifer" means a bearer of light.

The angels and demons are within us - therefore ... the last names come from people.

working