What is Satan's last name?

Jump to Last Post 1-30 of 30 discussions (76 posts)
  1. boyatdelhi profile image53
    boyatdelhiposted 13 years ago

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Claus

2. lady_love158 profile image61
      lady_love158posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Obama!

1. Flightkeeper profile image66
        Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

Okay, am I the only one who found that funny?  I guess so.

1. profile image55
          kdupreeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No, you are not alone. I really, really laugh at it.....haha

2. profile image0
        bolt1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm Surprised lady_love158 would say Obama and not Bush, must be the wmd's believer. Talking about being blind Stevie wonder and my 3 year old grandaughter could've seen that.

3. Titen-Sxull profile image71
      Titen-Sxullposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Bartholomeo-Jones, he has a hyphenated name thanks to his second wife.

4. profile image52
      Khatpandwaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Obama, if you really wanna know

5. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Are you asking about Satan's maiden name... or the one she took after she married Mr. Palin?

6. pylos26 profile image69
      pylos26posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Bush.

7. profile image0

Satan is his last name, his first name is Lucifer. Your Welcome, anytime.

8. The0NatureBoy profile image56
      The0NatureBoyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Satan's definition is "the opposer" and whenever anyone opposes any concept they are Satan and their last [family usually] name is Satan's.

2. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

Beck.

3. detectivejd profile image58
    detectivejdposted 13 years ago

Bush

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
      Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Satan is his last name, Stupid is his first name.

I hear it all the time from Christians, STUPID SATAN!!!!

1. Satyadeep Borah profile image57
        Satyadeep Borahposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Sounds logically true

2. ellahall2011 profile image60
      ellahall2011posted 13 years agoin reply to this

hey detectivejd! I think you have hidden hatred of Bush..Why?

4. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 13 years ago

I think it's "Godwin"...or maybe "Godlose" or "Godlost." lol

5. profile image0
    jomineposted 13 years ago

May be god- as god is his father too!!!
    So Satan God

6. profile image0
    BunuBobuposted 13 years ago

Satan doesn't have a last name because Satan is a "mononymous" person. He/She/It has only one name.

1. Pente profile image75
      Penteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree totally!

1. profile image0
        BunuBobuposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have changed my answer.
        I am sure Lord Voldemort (aka Tom Marvolo Riddle) is Satan's true name.
        Think about it!
        They are both fluent in Parseltongue...

7. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Satan is not a reality; it depicts immoral human behavior.

1. Pearldiver profile image68
      Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm pretty sure that he shares the same points of view and surname as someone else here.. "Whogivesashit!"

8. profile image0
    just_curiousposted 13 years ago

Satan's last name can be ascertained by taking the first and last letters of all the words, in all the scriptures; the third vowel from the left of the first word in each of the New Testament books, correctly identifying the third vowel from the right in the early Hebrew scriptures; moving the last letter into the third position and deleting every fourth letter. At least, that's what I've read.

I have been working on this for years. I can't guess the right vowels. I'll certainly share if I come up with the answer, but I have to wonder; why do you ask?

1. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So, that's the trick.  I've been trying for years to figure out the secret.  You're a bloody genius!  A genius, I say! wink

1. profile image0
        just_curiousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks.  I needed that.  The atheists keep calling me crazy.  I was beginning to doubt.

1. aka-dj profile image66
          aka-djposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Don't ever be swayed by atheist judgments of you.

There is NO intelligence outside atheism, you realise that, right?

They are also self proclaimed psychologists, though they don't call themselves that.
          We'd all be committed to psyche wards if they had their way.  lol

1. profile image0

I know, but I enjoy talking to them. It's fun to watch them flounder. I have to throw them a bone every once in a while to keep the conversation interesting. If I don't they get repetitive and boring.

Where's the "LIKE" button when you need one??
              lol lol lol

2. Flightkeeper profile image66
              Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Good answer!

The ordinary Serpent in the Garden of Eden was only later associated by Christians with the concept of Lucifer. Lucifer was renamed to Satan in Roman's. 
                How people avoided from being stepped on or eaten by Dinosaurs back then, is beyond my imagination. The film documentary recorded called - The Flintstones, dose give atheists scientist a rightful good sense to have a bone to pick with religion

1. profile image0

So, let me get this straight. It's religion's fault that Fred had to pedal his car with his feet? I don't think the church said he couldn't have an engine. I could be wrong.

Are you saying it was  a Catholic conspiracy?

Do not even think of blaming this on the Protestants. They're dealing with enough already.

I just do not imagine Adam and Eve riding around on dinosaurs.

The Pisos and their relatives-created the environment of the Roman ... ghosts, demons and the devil/Satan ... ROMAN PISO Family wrote- The Born-Again Christians have Satan...

9. aka-dj profile image66
    aka-djposted 13 years ago

It's not even his name!

His name is/was Lucifer.

satan simply means adversary, (or something like that).

Most spirits mentioned in the Bible only have one name.

1. profile image0
      jomineposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Lucifer means Light bearer!!!
      How can that be Satan?

I thought I made it clear enough.

His name was Lucifer.

He fell from glory, and became an enemy of God.
        Hence..adversary (satan). smile

1. profile image0
          jomineposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Didn't god know satan would be an adversary?

I'd say probably.

So, what's your point?
            That He could have chosen another path for humanity?

Perhaps He could have. But we are not quite in a position to make that call.
            Perhaps one day He'll explain it to you! hmm

Oh, and me too. big_smile

2. Pente profile image75
        Penteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Let's say that you wanted a tan. You would "Say Tan". The light bearer, Lucifer, would bring a bright light to get a tan. After a while people started to shorten "Say Tan" to just "Sa'tan" then finally to "Satan".

2. DoubleScorpion profile image78
      DoubleScorpionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Lucifer means "light-bearer" (from the words lucem ferre). It was the name given to the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, which heralds daylight. (Wikipeda)

As is found in Revelations...Jesus called himself the Bright Morning Star..I don't think he would like to be associated with Satan/Devil

10. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

"I have been working on this for years. I can't guess the right vowels. I'll certainly share if I come up with the answer, but I have to wonder; why do you ask?"

- You have spent your LIFE doing This??? yikes

WoW... Could you have used that time for becoming a great writer or become famous for exploring the science of The Genetic Imbalances within the Eastern Akabar Swivel-Necked Tapeworm... Estromius Wrigglebumius? hmm

Just Curious... hmm

11. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

I told you people before that his full name is Mark Knowles Satan smile

(until he starts to mentor me, that is)

1. earnestshub profile image79
      earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hello Greek one! Smeeinnit!

1. Greek One profile image63
        Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Earnest!  There was a rumor going around (started by me) that you had become a monk and were in solitude somewhere in the Australian outback.

How have you been... I was worried you had been swept away by the Australian floods

12. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

....ummmm....?????....

13. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

I thought Satan was a title or adjective - just a description because when one commits evil deeds (according to Christianity) they call you Satan??? Seducer??

14. boyatdelhi profile image53

Any more names???  please share it with us

15. boyatdelhi profile image53

What you think about the name "Anti Christ"

16. Extinct Soul profile image60
    Extinct Soulposted 13 years ago

in our country he registered his surname as Ampatuan..

17. profile image0
    thedietviewposted 13 years ago

devil

18. Kangaroo_Jase profile image74
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 13 years ago

I think his surname is....

aslkfjbaLFBKjafvkjACJAvcjkaJCVKAjcjaVCKVHAjkcvkjAVHCKJAvcjkvhaKJCVkajcvkjaCSJAvcsjkvAKJCVkajcvkJACKJAckjJavckvcjAKJCVKAjsvcJKCSKJjaVCSJKAvkcsjvAKCVKajcsvkjACKjacsvkjACJKCSVKJSJHV^LKSDMBLKSDBLKASBDLKABSlkbsdlksbdlkjbljksbdljkasbdbasljkdljkasdljkljkasbdljkb ljksbaljkdlajkbsldjbalibhwliwjbdlkjabf;kjabfljkbaslkjbcdlaksbdflkjbasflkblasfkbaslkbflkasbclbqwfblaskbfjpl;ewfbapijewriufgbrewpibrqpibjhvdlabsdvlkjbasdlkvbaslkdvbalskjdlaskjbvlkasjdlaskdjlaskdjlaskdjlkasjdvlkasjdvlknrblgvbaisdjbvfsdnkabfgkl;jsadbhv;kjasbhdvkljbasdlkbasd;jbvlkasdjvlkbaslkjbsalkjvblasdkjl;kasdjvl;kasjv;kjbsadkljladbvlkjsdbalvkbsdlkvlkasdjvlkjbaLFBKjafvkjACJAvcjkaJCVKAjcjaVCKVHAjkcvkjAVHCKJAvcjkvhaKJCVkajcvkjaCSJAvcsjkvAKJCVkajcvkJACKJAckjJavckvcjAKJCVKAjsvcJKCSKJjaVCSJKAvkcsjvAKCVKajcsvkjACKjacsvkjACJKCSVKJSJHV^LKSDMBLKSDBLKASBDLKABSlkbsdlksbdlkjbljksbdljkasbdbasljkdljkasdljkljkasbdljkbljksbaljkdlajkbsldjbalibhwliwjbdlkjabf;kjabfljkbaslkjbcdlaksbdflkjbasflkblasfkbaslkbflkasbclbqwfblaskbfjpl;ewfbapijewriufgbrewpibrqpibjhvdlabsdvlkjbasdlkvbaslkdvbalskjdlaskjbvlkasjdlaskdjlaskdjlaskdjlkasjdvlkasjdvlknrblgvbaisdjbvfsdnkabfgkl;jsadbhv;kjasbhdvkljbasdlkbasd;jbvlkasdjvlkbaslkjbsalkjvblasdkjl;kasdjvl;kasjv;kjbsadkljladbvlkjsdbalvkbsdlkvlkasdjvlkjbaLFBKjafvkjACJAvcjkaJCVKAjcjaVCKVHAjkcvkjAVHCKJAvcjkvhaKJCVkajcvkjaCSJAvcsjkvAKJCVkajcvkJACKJAckjJavckvcjAKJCVKAjsvcJKCSKJjaVCSJKAvkcsjvAKCVKajcsvkjACKjacsvkjACJKCSVKJSJHV^LKSDMBLKSDBLKASBDLKABSlkbsdlksbdlkjbljksbdljkasbdbasljkdljkasdljkljkasbdljkbljksbaljkdlajkbsldjbalibhwliwjbdlkjabf;kjabfljkbaslkjbcdlaksbdflkjbasflkblasfkbaslkbflkasbclbqwfblaskbfjpl;ewfbapijewriufgbrewpibrqpibjhvdlabsdvlkjbasdlkvbaslkdvbalskjdlaskjbvlkasjdlaskdjlaskdjlaskdjlkasjdvlkasjdvlknrblgvbaisdjbvfsdnkabfgkl;jsadbhv;kjasbhdvkljbasdlkbasd;jbvlkasdjvlkbaslkjbsalkjvblasdkjl;kasdjvl;kasjv;kjbsadkljladbvlkjsdbalvkbsdlkvlkasdjvlkjbaLFBKjafvkjACJAvcjkaJCVKAjcjaVCKVHAjkcvkjAVHCKJAvcjkvhaKJCVkajcvkjaCSJAvcsjkvAKJCVkajcvkJACKJAckjJavckvcjAKJCVKAjsvcJKCSKJjaVCSJKAvkcsjvAKCVKajcsvkjACKjacsvkjACJKCSVKJSJHV^LKSDMBLKSDBLKASBDLKABSlkbsdlksbdlkjbljksbdljkasbdbasljkdljkasdljkljkasbdljkbljksbaljkdlajkbsldjbalibhwliwjbdlkjabf;kjabfljkbaslkjbcdlaksbdflkjbasflkblasfkbaslkbflkasbclbqwfblaskbfjpl;ewfbapijewriufgbrewpibrqpibjhvdlabsdvlkjbasdlkvbaslkdvbalskjdlaskjbvlkasjdlaskdjlaskdjlaskdjlkasjdvlkasjdvlknrblgvbaisdjbvfsdnkabfgkl;jsadbhv;kjasbhdvkljbasdlkbasd;jbvlkasdjvlkbaslkjbsalkjvblasdkjl;kasdjvl;kasjv;kjbsadkljladbvlkjsdbalvkbsdlkvlkasdjvlkjbaLFBKjafvkjACJAvcjkaJCVKAjcjaVCKVHAjkcvkjAVHCKJAvcjkvhaKJCVkajcvkjaCSJAvcsjkvAKJCVkajcvkJACKJAckjJavckvcjAKJCVKAjsvcJKCSKJjaVCSJKAvkcsjvAKCVKajcsvkjACKjacsvkjACJKCSVKJSJHV^LKSDMBLKSDBLKASBDLKABSlkbsdlksbdlkjbljksbdljkasbdbasljkdljkasdljkljkasbdljkbljksbaljkdlajkbsldjbalibhwliwjbdlkjabf;kjabfljkbaslkjbcdlaksbdflkjbasflkblasfkbaslkbflkasbclbqwfblaskbfjpl;ewfbapijewriufgbrewpibrqpibjhvdlabsdvlkjbasdlkvbaslkdvbalskjdlaskjbvlkasjdlaskdjlaskdjlaskdjlkasjdvlkasjdvlknrblgvbaisdjbvfsdnkabfgkl;jsadbhv;kjasbhdvkljbasdlkbasd;jbvlkasdjvlkbaslkjbsalkjvblasdkjl;kasdjvl;kasjv;kjbsadkljladbvlkjsdbalvkbsdlkvlkasdjvlkjbaLFBKjafvkjACJAvcjkaJCVKAjcjaVCKVHAjkcvkjAVHCKJAvcjkvhaKJCVkajcvkjaCSJAvcsjkvAKJCVkajcvkJACKJAckjJavckvcjAKJCVKAjsvcJKCSKJjaVCSJKAvkcsjvAKCVKajcsvkjACKjacsvkjACJKCSVKJSJHV^LKSDMBLKSDBLKASBDLKABSlkbsdlksbdlkjbljksbdljkasbdbasljkdljkasdljkljkasbdljkbljksbaljkdlajkbsldjbalibhwliwjbdlkjabf;kjabfljkbaslkjbcdlaksbdflkjbasflkblasfkbaslkbflkasbclbqwfblaskbfjpl;ewfbapijewriufgbrewpibrqpibjhvdlabsdvlkjbasdlkvbaslkdvbalskjdlaskjbvlkasjdlaskdjlaskdjlaskdjlkasjdvlkasjdvlknrblgvbaisdjbvfsdnkabfgkl;jsadbhv;kjasbhdvkljbasdlkbasd;jbvlkasdjvlkbaslkjbsalkjvblasdkjl;kasdjvl;kasjv;kjbsadkljladbvlkjsdbalvkbsdlkvlkasdjvlkjbaLFBKjafvkjACJAvcjkaJCVKAjcjaVCKVHAjkcvkjAVHCKJAvcjkvhaKJCVkajcvkjaCSJAvcsjkvAKJCVkajcvkJACKJAckjJavckvcjAKJCVKAjsvcJKCSKJjaVCSJKAvkcsjvAKCVKajcsvkjACKjacsvkjACJKCSVKJSJHV^LKSDMBLKSDBLKASBDLKABSlkbsdlksbdlkjbljksbdljkasbdbasljkdljkasdljkljkasbdljkbljksbaljkdlajkbsldjbalibhwliwjbdlkjabf;kjabfljkbaslkjbcdlaksbdflkjbasflkblasfkbaslkbflkasbclbqwfblaskbfjpl;ewfbapijewriufgbrewpibrqpibjhvdlabsdvlkjbasdlkvbaslkdvbalskjdlaskjbvlkasjdlaskdjlaskdjlaskdjlkasjdvlkasjdvlknrblgvbaisdjbvfsdnkabfgkl;jsadbhv;kjasbhdvkljbasdlkbasd;jbvlkasdjvlkbaslkjbsalkjvblasdkjl;kasdjvl;kasjv;kjbsadkljladbvlkjsdbalvkbsdlkvlkasdjvlk

.....but I think thats the Dutch spelling?

19. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

I finally googled it.  Satan is the last name.  Beelzebub is the first name.  That's the answer, someone posted it somewhere and it made the Google search list.

20. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

"What is Satan's last name?"

Delbert.

21. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 13 years ago

Bush sad

22. profile image0
    Ana Louisposted 13 years ago

Treating this as serious question -

Satan as a common noun, means enemy or adversary.  As a proper noun, Satan means the chief of the fallen spirits, the grand adversay of God and man.  Satan has been called by these also; devil, accuser, Beelzebub, deceiver, the great dragon, the evil one, the father of lies, god of this world, murderer, the old serpent, prince of the powers of the air, the tempter, Lucifer

Satan is not a first name, it is a title representing all or any of the above.

Just as Christ in Not the last name of Jesus.

I thought it was Jesus Yahweh, What is God's Name?
      Oh my god, we don't know what we do.

1. profile image0

This is one of the most funniest questions I have ever heard, because in reality we will never know. Why because it is not our place to know it is really a non issue, this is of a spiritual nature and we should all realize it has nothing to do with us. So don't waste to much time with answers, and as far as books and meanings in them they were written and invented by men with flaws and many thousands of years ago, who had not much power with literature is whom ever was ruling disapproved. Sorry Folks!!!!

1. boyatdelhi profile image53
          boyatdelhiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the reminder

1. profile image51
            kathleenaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

unless he can pay back what he has  taken from us his last name maters none his no funds in the bank

23. profile image0
    just_curiousposted 13 years ago

Hey. It just occurred to me, we're all wasting time on this one. We should ask Satan's dad. He'd know the answer. Someone just needs to find Beelzedad so he can clear this up.

24. fundguru profile image59
    fundguruposted 13 years ago

Seems like the US education system is not good. The word "Satan" is derived from the word Shaitan (Schaitan)in arab aš-Šaiṭān, which itself is derived from the verb schatana. This means to be departed or to be away, in religious context to be away from God. Therefore Satan is no name, but an attribute.

Also the name Lucifer (Luzifer) is no name, it just means the Lightbringer.

Generally in the bible the oldest form lets say of the evil existence is the snake in the garden of eden, Samael (Samuel).

With view to the ending -ael, its the archangel Sam.

And in the US it is somehow still used in evil context, just think of Uncle Sam who wants you to serve in the military. The 10 commandments clearly say you shall not kill, but Uncle Sam says do so.

Nevertheless the idea of good and evil has its origin in the pretty early stage of garden eden. If you do some religious research then you will see that in hebrew science it is known that in the beginning Adam and Lilith were created.

Lilith did not want to serve Adam and she mated with Samael. When Adam then was alone god created Eve and little later Samael betrayed as snake (not literally a snake) Adam and Eve and they were kicked out of Eden. 

Lilith was not kicked out, but she later betrayed God to know his secrtets and power. So lets say Lilith and Samael are the sources of evil in spiritual context.

Historically the descendants of Adam and Eve founded Egypt, Phoenecia, Greece etc. while Lilith counts as mother Godgess of the Sumerian and Babylonian culture.

And this is why there were and still are so many wars versus them.

The word hell then is derived from the Greek Goddess Hell-ena.

She was very angry with Zeus(=Theus=Deus), because he mated with so many other women. The helleneistic culture was more brutal than even the spartian culture.

Well and the idea of an underground world for the bad people has also partially its origin in Greece, they simply forced punished criminals and people to work as slaves in mines.

1. profile image0

lol Maybe the  worldwide educational system missed the lesson on humor.  I'm pretty sure this was started as a joke.

2. salt profile image59
      saltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thankyou. I have learnt from life that sometimes evil is the outcome of people percieved as good using their power to create evil in others so thay may control and use that others energy to their own end. Thus, I can understand lucifer as lightbearer, as often evil brings to light how society is failing and how to repair the damage.

25. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 13 years ago

his full name is satan von english the fourth lol

26. salt profile image59
    saltposted 13 years ago

what about Palin?
               could be some republican just mispelt it?

satan,
               palin? UMmm I can imagine the typos.

evil is live backwards, is that saying dont live or you will be evil?

What is the term for words that  mirror each other?

27. billydee168 profile image60
    billydee168posted 13 years ago

Funny - Why would he/she/it need a last name?

1. wormdo profile image62
      wormdoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

How else would his mail reach him? There might be another Satan in Hell that it could accidentally get sent to.

28. wormdo profile image62
    wormdoposted 13 years ago

McSatan.

29. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

What interest you in his last name?

30. profile image0
    BunuBobuposted 13 years ago

Why are we still discussing this??
    I told you people already, its Voldemort!

Voldemort! I tell you.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)