jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is online dating good for people?

1. kadex4life4u profile image56
    kadex4life4uposted 6 years ago

Is online dating good for people?

is online dating a good thing?

2. LadyFae profile image73
    LadyFaeposted 6 years ago

It can definitely be a good thing. I found the love of my life through online dating. Of course it can also be not such a good thing lol since there are many out there that are on online dating sites with other intentions like scams for instance. But then, I had some nasty experiences with people who I met the 'regular' way so I guess that's all just part of the game.

3. jacqui2011 profile image82
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I think it can be a good thing. I met my partner this way over 3 years ago. People have different opinions and ideas of dating sites, but then I have had a few disasters when dating guys the normal way. There is no harm in giving it a go. Just be cautious because not everyone tells the truth on the sites, but you will soon discover the genuine ones after chatting with them for a few days.

4. Globetrekkermel profile image76
    Globetrekkermelposted 5 years ago

I think so .In this day and age, online dating is  the thing now. The classic route of dating like meeting someone in person the first time is fast dwindling.I have seen online dating work and had been married successfully. most people I know do online dating.

working