jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If there was one thing about yourself that you could change, what would it be an

1. rikabothra profile image60
    rikabothraposted 6 years ago

If there was one thing about yourself that you could change, what would it be and why?

2. Neil Sperling profile image83
    Neil Sperlingposted 6 years ago

LOL -- only thing I would change is my age.... drop it back 25 years and try life from there again.....

How about you?

3. pajamazzon profile image59
    pajamazzonposted 6 years ago

I think its my patience, i should know when is enough is enough

4. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

My Bipolar!!! I hate my mood swings and hate the person i become when i feel rejected!! x

5. RavenBiker profile image61
    RavenBikerposted 6 years ago

I am the most un-musical person I know.  I wish I had a better sensitivity to music.

6. lsin82 profile image60
    lsin82posted 6 years ago

I would change that fact that I am very anti social. I am not a very outgoing person and I prefer the company of myself instead of being around people. If I could change anything, I would be more outgoing with people.

7. ArockDaNinja profile image79
    ArockDaNinjaposted 6 years ago

My face; it's kinda crooked. I'd like to trade up for a more symmetrical one.

8. iviskei profile image74
    iviskeiposted 6 years ago

I would banish my laziness to the darkest ends of the earth!

9. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Often, I am too "bottom line" and direct....appearing 'curt'.

Sometimes, I do wish that my grasp, understanding and 'softness' were more easily visable.

There are times, with readers, and loved and cherished ones, that my directness  does not reveal the human struggle.   People , even my own children, sometimes find me 'unfeeling', the truth is.......it is sometimes too emotionally straining  or distracting to feel, and I go for the bottom line  of doing, or the fact of the matter decision.

There are many times, when a decision HAS to be made.........I am not afraid of this, nor do I shun it.........but it does not mean that I do not "feel".   Those around me, have not been allowed to see my inner turmoil.

10. whiplashinfo profile image58
    whiplashinfoposted 6 years ago

By being easily intimidated by talkative and nuisance people. they easily get into my nerves. I wish I can control myself more.

11. manisha2877 profile image69
    manisha2877posted 6 years ago

If ever i could change my habit of trusting any people i not only trust friends and relatives i come in words of strangers too many times i have been betrayed by many people then i feel unhappy and keep on cursing myself for doing so