What are thoughts on Dreams?

1. profile image53
    amparroposted 6 years ago

What are thoughts on Dreams?

2. profile image54
    DMzposted 6 years ago

Thank you for the question, and the fan mail. Coincidentally, I had just completed writing a Hub on the topic of dreams, posted it, and received hundreds of positive comments, and then- I woke up. Drat it all. It was the best Hub I've 'never' written.

But in all due candor, I am writing a Hub about dreams. I have had dreams before where I experienced the joyful discovery of life in another world; a world of unfamiliar and fresh sights which filled my eyes with rapturous delight. The exotic smells and sounds I encountered as I began touring the land were beyond description.I was so wonderstruck as I gazed upon the beauty of the unfamiliar terrain that seemed to beckon me to explore, and then I was hugely dissappointed to wake up to the real world, the place where dreams and reality collide. Sometimes one would want to live in their dreamworld forever.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted, or Hubpages will automatically notify you if you are 'following' me. You may find the related questions and Hubs in the dream section of interest-or if you are a dreamer, consider writing a Hub about your experiences and insights.
    Thank you.

3. profile image53
    amparroposted 6 years ago

How eloquent you are!I feel I was there with you. You do not disappoint my friend.
    Thank You!
    Amparro

working