Confused .. what are his feelings? what he's thinking?

1. profile image49
    danielasposted 6 years ago

Confused .. what are his feelings? what he's thinking?

i'm still in love with my  ex .. we still talk a lot and even when he went abroad he send me messages everyday to ask me how I am and tell me what he's up  to

i'm confused what are his feelings?

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Ask him and stop being "confused".
    So many women fall into the trap of looking for "signs" or "clues" like 7th and 8th grade girls asking friends to find out if a boy likes them....etc You have a history with this guy so it should be easier for you to be direct with him.

When you become grown at some point you have to drop your "sippy cup" and put on your "big girl" pants.
    No one enjoys having their feelings hurt or being rejected. I get that. However life is short and the upside to getting rejected is it saves you time!
    This is time and energy you could be investing in someone who is actually (there for you) physically, mentally, and emotionally.

We tend to romanticize past relationships over time.
    Keep in mind an ex is an ex for a reason and it's usally a good one. Your future lies ahead of you and not behind you.

If you are afraid to find out (if he wants you back) ask him if he is dating anyone or has met anyone yet. I suspect the real reason why he is staying in constant contact with you is because he has yet to adjust to his new surroundings.
    Whenever someone is far away it's only natural for them to want to reach back for a taste of "home". Gradually as one becomes more acclimated to their new environment the frequency of calls, texts, and email will drop off significantly. Finding out where you stand keeps you from shutting down your life while he is "exploring" what his new home town has to offer.