jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

DO YOU THINK???"Those in love live two lives Second-one begins the moment they f

1. navSharma27 profile image58
    navSharma27posted 6 years ago

DO YOU THINK???"Those in love live two lives Second-one begins the moment they fall in love""

Loves fly..

2. JT Walters profile image77
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

I think there is one life for the love you have for your parents as a child.
    I think there is another life when you fall in love with your spouse.
    I think there is another life when you fall in love with your child.

Each love you lose wth the expection hopefully of your child .

3. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

Love is Love,  there are no degrees to it neither separation according to person/individual.  At the end of the day when you love someone regardless of who it is, you'll extend yourself on all levels.  As for your question yes you begin to live a entirely different life once you learn and begin to "Love"  CiaO

4. mythicalstorm273 profile image79
    mythicalstorm273posted 6 years ago

I do not think this gives you a new life.  It can change your life forever, but true love involves those in your life in the past, present, and future.  It does not change who you were born as and it does not change the values you were raised as.  You can become a better, or different person over time, but it is not a new life.  A new life would signify that you were dead before you met the person you fell in love with and if you were dead you can not really love somebody else.  The best love finds you when you are alive and at the peak of your life, happy and healthy!

working