jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Do you believe you can learn something from everyone you meet?

1. Barbsbitsnpieces profile image82
    Barbsbitsnpiecesposted 6 years ago

Do you believe you can learn something from everyone you meet?

2. lyns profile image72
    lynsposted 6 years ago

@barbsbitsnpieces, of course I do we learn something new everyday if we are open to it this is a great question, have a good one

3. Arlynne profile image53
    Arlynneposted 6 years ago

Of course! though we are not conscious about it but we can learn learn something from each other. Just by starting a simple conversation or asking a question can lead to learning about something. smile

4. chanroth profile image73
    chanrothposted 6 years ago

Of course! We learn something new everyday. I learn a lot of words from a lot of writers and most of them I don't even use it. Most hub that I read let me think a lot about life and I learned it from reading. Knowledge always expand.

5. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 6 years ago

100% ... i have learnt from both all kinds of poeple, you just have to be willing to listen a little.

6. emzitinasas profile image59
    emzitinasasposted 6 years ago

yes i do. smile others will teach you a lot that you need to know. others will teach you about PATIENCE. haha! smile)

7. Ania L profile image83
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

I personally do believe - quite often 'what NOT to do' but also something about myself - the stronger my reaction is the more interesting it becomes.
    I can see what makes me tick or where my hot buttons are.

8. asmaiftikhar profile image76
    asmaiftikharposted 6 years ago

yes i  have firm believe that we learn from every person even from a child and an uneducated person.

9. NiaG profile image90
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

I do. I also believe people come and go in our lives for certain reasons. I have a handful of people that I still communicate with from school but the rest of the people I socialize with may come in and out of my life. But each one of those people I can honestly say I have learned something from them in some form or fashion. Whether it be learning something about myself in the process or learning something to get me through the next stage of my life. We are all human and can take away something from one another.

10. GNelson profile image78
    GNelsonposted 6 years ago

Yes you can.  If you cannot learn from someone, it is your fault, not theirs.  It is your loss, not theirs.

11. Admiral_Joraxx profile image80
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

Yeah! definitely,

we people regardless of our profession and walks of life are all following the same route. Some can stray from the path of man, some can stray from the path of woman, but nobody can stray the path of a human being, because that's what we are. There will always be something you can relate with a person, no matter how stranger you are from each other.