jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has anyone any experience with inter-office flirting, or even romance, extra-mar

1. mobias profile image72
    mobiasposted 6 years ago

Has anyone any experience with inter-office flirting, or even romance, extra-marital affairs?

Has anyone any experience with inter-office flirting, or even romance, extra-marital affairs...and brave enough to discuss it here? As a secondary question, how did you deal with it productively? Or Not?? What were the results and/or consequences?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5599406_f260.jpg

2. Wendi M profile image78
    Wendi Mposted 6 years ago

My only experience with it was watching my mother almost destroy her life over a married man that she worked for.  She was dating her married boss for two years before she found out that he had three other women on the side.  After which she had a nervous breakdown and moved me and my sisters to another state (in the middle of my senior year!)   She has since met a wonderful man, who has become a great husband, and the best step-father a girl could ask for.  But, in my opinion, you're better off staying out of sticky situations such as relationships with married co-workers...or any married person at all, for that matter!

3. OutsideTheLines profile image61
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

Well the main case of inter-office flirting I have encountered ended.    ....we've been together almost 3 years now. wink

4. Attikos profile image78
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

There are exceptions, but there's a reason for the old rule: "Don't dip your pen in company ink." It usually leads to trouble.

working