jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

I was wondering if anyone could help me find places to write for extra income, l

1. Jokarenk profile image79
    Jokarenkposted 4 years ago

I was wondering if anyone could help me find places to write for extra income, like freelancing?

I have searched the internet but have been unsuccessful, possibly looking in the wrong places? I see a lot of hub writers also write articles for companies and would love to do more.  Please help...

2. itssarahj profile image59
    itssarahjposted 4 years ago

Hi, you can search this via google. There are many sites that could help you in finding a place to earn extra income doing free lance writing. There is ketto.org, elance, and you can even search up craigslists.

Jokarenkposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the info, when I was searching I kept finding places but you had to pay to be a part of the group which is opposite of what I was looking for, I didn't think to look on craigslist either.  I appreciate your time to respond...

3. abbaelijah profile image75
    abbaelijahposted 4 years ago

Humm !
    Why not try enhance.com      guru.com
    [  fiverr.com(for  5 minus 1 dollar)  ]
    [   Hubpages.com,  xomba.com,  ezinarticles.com............(pay through Adsence.com)  ]

4. liesl5858 profile image90
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

You could try WebAnswers, Bubblews, Infobarrel, Elance, Freelancers.com, and Bukisa.
    WebAnswers is a good website to earn money by asking and answering questions. If your answer gets awarded, you get more money. I like this website. Good luck.

Jokarenkposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks I will definetely check these out, I truly appreciate it.

working