jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why does all love stories do not have happy ending ?

1. sandarya profile image61
    sandaryaposted 6 years ago

Why does all love stories do not have happy ending ?

A boy loved a girl, a girl loved a boy. After few days boy started fighting with the girl and in an insane he became possessive and physic o kind of thing. the girl wants to leave him now but he is not leaving here and threatening that if she leaves him he is going to kill him. Few days later girl came across a new guy slowly there friendship increases and girl had few feelings for new guy she expressed it to the new guy and told him about his boyfriend he accepted her love and promise her that he will save her from that boy till the end. So he called the cops and now he is in jail.

2. yusefblack profile image59
    yusefblackposted 6 years ago

Sounds less about love and more about attachment and obsession

3. Escobana profile image72
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

Time to watch this movie: The Notebook!

Happy ending after a whole lot of drama:-) The best love story I've ever seen!
    I wonder what you think of the movie....I guess you'll love it.

4. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Most love stories don't end with a "happy ending". If they did we'd all be married to our high school sweethearts and there would be no such thing as divorce!
    There is only one of two things that will happen with a couple. They're either growing together or growing apart. Often times the very thing that attracted us to someone ends up being the same trait we come to despise. A strong and decisive man is soon seen as "controlling", a spontaneous guy goes from being seen as unpredictable to being "unreliable"...etc

working