jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What season is your favorite for a wedding and why?

1. cyoung35 profile image85
    cyoung35posted 6 years ago

What season is your favorite for a wedding and why?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5614787_f260.jpg

2. Cabo Photographer profile image59
    Cabo Photographerposted 6 years ago

My favorite season for a wedding would have to be Fall. In the Summertime it is sweltering in Mexico, which makes makeup run and groomsmen sweat, and that is never a pretty sight to photograph! Winter and Springtime brings a very chilling wind on the beach without the heat to subdue it and makes my subjects look uncomfortable. In the Fall the heat is dissapating yet it is still warm and there usually is only a light refreshing breeze. Plus the light is especially gorgeous at sunset down here in October.

3. joseph merlin profile image46
    joseph merlinposted 6 years ago

I like to have wedding in winter as in summer here is much hot and even there is shortfall of electricity which makes more problem so best is winter.

4. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

I think spring or fall because usually the weather ends up being the same, dry and mild. In the other seasons it's either too hot or too cold.

5. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 6 years ago

spring time for me ... the air is crisp, there is a fresh scent in the air from all the leaves and plants ... the overall feeling is great in spring and feels to me like the perfect time to start a journey.

6. Celtic Weddings profile image60
    Celtic Weddingsposted 6 years ago

Love the winter picture and I think a Holiday wedding is awesome - though I would be nervous about a blizzard.  But I'll say winter smile

working