jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite season and why?

1. hanijane profile image59
    hanijaneposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite season and why?

2. leslie4130 profile image74
    leslie4130posted 7 years ago

Spring, because after a long dreary winter with gray skies, everything starts to come alive again, the grass turns green, the sun shines.  In the spring time, life is renewed!

3. Fullerman5000 profile image61
    Fullerman5000posted 7 years ago

Yeah i would have to say spring too. Fall is a close second, but there is nothing like everything blooming and turning green. Plus its the start of baseball season.

4. amsmoving profile image57
    amsmovingposted 7 years ago

My favorite season has to be the spring, it is the best I love the look of spring and the fact that the cold is no way present, I hate the winter.

5. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Football season, I love sitting in front of the telly on Saturday nights to watch Match of the Day.

6. JCShelton profile image76
    JCSheltonposted 7 years ago

Fall. However, it is somewhat bittersweet, as my wife passed away in the fall a few years ago. However, the subtle hint of cooler air, the sound of the wind through the trees and perhaps the memories come to light, which provides a greater array of thoughts and writing inspirations.

7. profile image0
    jof155posted 7 years ago

Winter, because of the feel of snow upon your skin.

8. Pudding Fairy profile image70
    Pudding Fairyposted 7 years ago

Most defiately Autumn! The leaves chaning, the colours, the crispness, halloween! The excuse to bake things!...

9. Raul GT profile image72
    Raul GTposted 7 years ago

My favourite is summer, there is nothing like the beach and the comfortable summer clothes.