I am moving on bu why does my ex won't stop calling my friends to explain why he

1. kate39 profile image51
    kate39posted 6 years ago

I am moving on bu why does my ex won't stop calling my friends to explain why he left me?

My boyfriend broke with me the 2nd time so I finally let him go as I do not want to beg anymore and just accept the fact that he does nt love me anymore, he even have a new gf now. But why does he still keep on contacting my friends just to exolain why he broke up with me?

2. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

The only person you have any control over is yourself. It's a waste of your time to concern yourself with what your ex is or isn't doing. Get busy moving on with your life.
    I suspect his motivation is he doesn't want your friends to think less of him. Sometimes exes look to maintain friendships with their former significant other's friends.

3. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

Because he feels guilty, and most likely he's worried about you (still has feelings or concerns for you) but he doesn't feel he can take this up with you directly, so he's going through your friends, almost like he wants them to pass on messages from him to you that way.  He may have a new girlfriend but he is not over your breakup yet.

working