jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What kind of people annoy you?

1. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

What kind of people annoy you?

I get annoyed by people who try to be too square. I am also annoyed by people who think that  when you have a problem it means you are doing something wrong. What about you?

2. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

People who are very nosey bug the life out of me!! The ones that want to know every little detail about every part of your life - probably so they can go away and gossip about it! They annoy me a lot!

3. Nellieanna profile image80
    Nellieannaposted 6 years ago

I'm annoyed by oblivion to what's going on around them, though it's the attitude  or habit, not the people, per se, which cause my annoyance.  I'm a little annoyed with myself when I'm too judgmental.  haha -- But it still annoys me when people are totally unaware of anything or anyone else around them, especially when it holds up others or puts them at risk - or just causes annoyance.  :-)

4. Wonder Referrals profile image37
    Wonder Referralsposted 6 years ago

I get annoyed by people who stop by my home and they were not invited, or they park
    outside and blow their car horns until
    I decide to come outside.

5. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

I used to be annoyed with people who played games, that were insulting, wrongly judgmental and at the same time thought they could flip the script to manipulate and sway you when you are not close with them, could care less about them or have a "relationship" with them.  I guess I out grew that, because now I just ignore them.  It's not worth getting upset over someone else's issues.  At this point I get annoyed with pesty people!

Oh yeah and after reading seeker 7 comment nosy people.  They have next to nothing going on in their life, outside of work and the redundant bore called "a life".  Their relationships have become a front (can't escape it), more than likely they don't like themselves and they hate the fact that they see a single person content and happy while they have "everything" and is still miserable.....Oh Well I guess that's why they are nosy, they're trying to find out whatever "secret" plllllleeeeeeazzze!

6. stylezink profile image81
    stylezinkposted 6 years ago

Braggers! I cannot stand people who feel the need to brag about everything. The thing that annoys me the most they bragger's tend to brag about materialistic things. Meanwhile, their home life is in ruins. Married or not and kids or not. I've usually found with these types they're making up for something that's lacking.

working