jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think it is easier to raise a boy or a girl?

1. Karle profile image59
    Karleposted 6 years ago

Do you think it is easier to raise a boy or a girl?

2. Samuel Songungou profile image61
    Samuel Songungouposted 6 years ago

That depends...i mean its easy to raise a child who is quite and shy whether its a boy or a girl. But its very hard to raise an aggresive child. big_smile

well, talking about teenage years a girl would be much better to raise. Boys can go nuts! Thanks!

3. Karle profile image59
    Karleposted 6 years ago

In my own experience I think a boy would be easier to deal with during teenage years, but maybe that is only  because I was horrible when I was a teenager. Boys seem to be more easy going, but maybe that is because I would never want a daughter to act the way I did when I was a teenager!

4. Island Hopper profile image59
    Island Hopperposted 6 years ago

Obviously, it would depend on the individual child. However, I think in general, a boy would be easier to raise because for a girl, in the US anyway, receives so many mixed messages growing up and her peers are more judgemental and less supportive than they would be she'd been a boy.

5. engelfantasydream profile image59
    engelfantasydreamposted 6 years ago

BOY is more easier to raise specially in this wild world lolsss..cos boy seems like nothing to loss but everything to gain...they can just throw themselves to anywhere..you will not worry when they leave the house, unlike girls you are worry to death when they late coming home stuff like that..and when a boy impregnate a girl, it is more easier to deal with, unlike when a girl is pregnant you go freaking out specially if the guy turn its back on your girl...before i like to have a girl as my first child if ever...but now i like a boy cos i just freak out with how the system of this world has become lolsss..its like when you have a daughter at this techie time, it makes you wanted to hide them in the convent for them to be safe hahahahaahaha