jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

WELCOME TO THE HUBLOVE VENUE (HLV)

1. NGRIA Bassett profile image59
    NGRIA Bassettposted 7 years ago

FOR SINGLES SEEKING HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP.

1. delungleapero profile image46
      delungleaperoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

FOR SINGLES SINKING HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP

2. ripley05 profile image55
    ripley05posted 7 years ago

does this mean everyone else is in a unhealthy relationship or there are no singles seeking!.lol

1. Lady_E profile image83
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Lol. I don't think people can find Love in HP.

Thoughtful thread though Ngria smile

3. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Good luck dear. Yes it can Lady_E. I know two hubbers that have done it. I will not divulge their names, they will do so in their own time. But they have already moved in together from coast to coast communication. It can work.

1. Lady_E profile image83
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow Ralwus, how cool is that.

They were Hubbin and Luvin. Lol. Well whoever you are Love Birds - wishing you happiness. smile

2. bg jojo profile image60
      bg jojoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That sounds like one of those one in a million occurrences.  Although love may be found in HP, or in a broader sense the internet, chances are slim because you still need to go through that awkward first meet phase.

You know those eHarmony or Match.com sites have like a thousand successful relationships with hundreds of them getting married, there's still those hundreds of thousands of other members still searching which leaves only about 1% or less people that actually found love on the internet.

I'm not saying you can't find love here... I'm just saying it's like the same chance as a High School Sweetheart relationship working out.

4. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

They have not been here for a while, gettin' to know one another better *cough* I am in contact with the guy as she is getting her things moved. They'll be 'round soon I am sure.

5. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

wow you are in the know ralwus

1. profile image0
      ralwusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Haha, I just have a nose for it I reckon. I ferreted them out and they told me. LOL Confession is good. No one told me to keep quiet, but I will for their sakes. I sure wish the best for them.

6. NGRIA Bassett profile image59
    NGRIA Bassettposted 7 years ago

That's intersting Ralwas. Happy for the couple .wish them well

working