jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Whats your love story?

1. NicholeRLovi profile image85
    NicholeRLoviposted 6 years ago

Whats your love story?

I cant fit mine here, but I have another idea for a hub and was just curious to see how many great love stories there are.

2. profile image0
    nomadicasianposted 6 years ago

My love story is kind of a sob story that is why gave up trying.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I was introduced to my husband by a gal that worked with me at the bank.  Her son and my husband were best friends.  We dated 3 months and got married.  Still married 41 years later.  Still get excited when he comes down the driveway.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i answered an add for a lady needing a wall fixed that her landlord wouldn't repair. she didn't have much money but she said she would pay what she could. i had extra materials and some spare time so i went to the house she was renting and i swear, it was love at first site. the job should have taken maybe 9 hours but due to talking to each other, it took 5 days and by that time i was so into her that i finally ask her to go to a wedding with me and we have been together ever since. 5 years later, she is still the most amazing woman i have ever met.

5. Aadom23 profile image58
    Aadom23posted 4 years ago

Sadly i have not yet experienced my love story but when i do i hope its as wonderful as all of you guys..