jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (20 posts)

Falling in Love

1. Sher Lessons profile image60
    Sher Lessonsposted 6 years ago

How did you meet your soul mate?

1. LeXiHuRtZ profile image57
      LeXiHuRtZposted 6 years agoin reply to this

hanging out with a friend playing pool my friend happened to be his uncle needless to say hid uncle didnt see e as a friend and wasnt happy about me and my now husband relationship

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

How did you meet your soul mate? I have loved 3 women in my life, deeply enough to see them as a soul mate, however, I've neither of them, as of this posting.

1. Brad Schmidt profile image51
      Brad Schmidtposted 6 years agoin reply to this

In a Universe as HUGE as ours ,I believe there could  be multitudes of (soul mates).
      I can imagine whole tribes of soul mates .....All linked by heart and soul,As we travel through this life we are very lucky to find any of them at all!
      As to who we end up with in the end??? Who Knows what other things in our lives cause us to take different paths.......However every connection is a blessing indeed!

2. Sher Lessons profile image60
      Sher Lessonsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. I don't know if I believe in that term anymore but my partner/husband and I met when I was 17.  Then many years later when I was 28 we got back in touch on the computer.  We talked for a year online and that's when we fell in love.

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome. And, I'm glad you found someone. wink smile

1. profile image48
          michaelsanchposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I saw her for the fist time in the street and fell in love with her. I don't there is something in her that makes me love her unconditionally.
          http://plaqueattackreview.com/

2. Angela Nielsen profile image53
        Angela Nielsenposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Everything will put into place when you'll not to fast track the moments. Falling in love takes time.

3. Castlepaloma profile image57
      Castlepalomaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Each women I have had a romantic relationship with, has enhance my soul in some way and vice versa. I'm looking for one who could enhance my soul the most right now.

Its way too much pressure to have a person as your soul mate and many others want to take your soul. Millions of things make up a soul and its important  to share with as many people you can, and I mean not just romantic types,

4. Hotplate profile image61
      Hotplateposted 6 years ago

I told her that I was being treated for a situation that my ex gave me, and she still went down on me.  That's love.

1. profile image0
        Home Girlposted 6 years ago

I thought I did. It was a grand illusion.

2. Hotplate profile image61
        Hotplateposted 6 years ago

Ahh...Smoke and mirrors can be very tricky if done right.

3. Joy56 profile image60
        Joy56posted 6 years ago

I met my soul mate when i was 14... we both were and we married at 17 still together 36 years later.  He drives me mad, but i worry if he is five minutes late home from work. Aw is that not cute......

1. sofs profile image84
          sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

real cute smile Joy as cute as you!

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/61272
          http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/61256
          http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/59166#post1319193

here are the recent discussions on soulmates why have another thread for this .. you have older versions too look up soul mates smile

4. Pearldiver profile image81
        Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

If You Look Closely... You will notice that the spammer above you opened this thread up again Sofs. The spam has been reported...

1. sofs profile image84
          sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I reported him myself and thought I would let folks here know that these are topics that have been discussed and we could pull out those threads if we needed fresh discussion... thanx PD

1. Pearldiver profile image81
            Pearldiverposted 6 years agoin reply to this

My pleasure... take care.. enjoy the holidays

5. matherese profile image61
        mathereseposted 6 years ago

Someone I know met their soul mate while shopping in TESCO. I am going to meet my soul mate in 2011 the scinderela way!

6. BobbiRant profile image60
        BobbiRantposted 6 years ago

I don't look at anyone as my 'soul mate' I think that term has simply become a catch all phrase.  But my present husband and I met in a chat room 12 years ago, I just see us as two people who love each other, respect each other as individuals but with enough in common that it works well for us.

7. Stacie L profile image90
        Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

I may have met my soul mate a few times in my life...but they just wanted to mate......roll

working