jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you like to go out with friends or do you prefer to something else with your

1. profile image55
    omggoshgoshposted 6 years ago

Do you like to go out with friends or do you prefer to something else with your friends?

2. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I only like to see one friend at a time. Seeing more than one is stressful. Part of being an introvert. That way I like seeing one at a time, going to the mall, having some dinner, just watching a movie, getting drunk. Etc.

3. L a d y f a c e profile image78
    L a d y f a c eposted 6 years ago

I like getting together with a handful of friends at the house and hanging out. Playing video games, watching movies, or just shooting the sh*#. Laughing about old times, etc... always a good time.

4. georgetyler profile image60
    georgetylerposted 6 years ago

almost anything really I'm with different friends and groups of friends so everything like that can vary but the things I do with my friends are usually going round to there house, cinema, park and a small group of friends have huge days out and go deep into London.

5. Chris Qu profile image93
    Chris Quposted 6 years ago

Generally, I prefer more low-key get-togethers with a small number of friends. Video games, movies, playing Magic: The Gathering... Those are good for me. Parties can be enjoyable as well, but I don't like anything crazy. None of the nonsense you see on a college-humor movie. More along the lines of friends drinking, and having fun together.

I'm not a huge fan of going out. I dislike bars and clubs very much. The environments make me more anxious than I wish to be.

6. algarveview profile image89
    algarveviewposted 6 years ago

Basically I enjoy getting together with my friends at home and having a dinner party or something like that. Not a lot of people at once, because I find if there are a lot of people you can't talk to them properly and do I love to talk. So, that's basically what I love, good music on the background, a good talk, close friends and a glass of wine. Obviously, there was a time when I'd rather go out with them, but now I'm a bit tired of clubs and I prefer relaxing at home.