jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are soul mate's real?

1. swb64 profile image59
    swb64posted 6 years ago

Are soul mate's real?

In 2005 I met a really nice lady, we met a few times, we knew something was there, though things with our circumstances weren't brilliant we stopped, not heard from her since 2006, always thought of her but now she is now all over my mind and thoughts, any views on this please?

2. IN2Deep profile image74
    IN2Deepposted 6 years ago

Only if you believe. There are definitly compatible and not compatible people.

3. Jewelz1313 profile image79
    Jewelz1313posted 6 years ago

I believe in it. When I met my husband I was visiting Texas from Florida. He had lived in Arizona and had come to Texas to spend time with his biological father after his mother had passed. We just happened to have been at the same place at the same time and hit it off.
    There were some difficult times, but we always seemed to have worked through them. If it were me, I would do whatever I could to contact her. Doesn't hurt to ask

4. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

YES! but whether or not they will meet is another story.

5. capricornrising profile image60
    capricornrisingposted 6 years ago

Yeah, you bet. Deep down I really didn't believe there was such a thing, even if I really wanted to - it felt a little too implausible, like magic, or the existence of angels on earth - until I met and married mine. Now I suppose I should consider the possibility that there really is magic and angels are roaming the earth!

6. wonderful1 profile image80
    wonderful1posted 6 years ago

I think there is, or in fact, many people who can be your soul mate. It is serendipitous of the right timing, circumstances, readiness to open your heart. I think people can also stop being soul mates if during life, their souls diverge and they "grow" spiritually in different directions.

By the way, cool "Wolverine" beard there!

7. creativebutterfly profile image59
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

Yes I believe so but not always as a partner, I have a very good friend and we class ourselves as soul mates.    There is a partner there but agreed which lifetime will you meet them and remember

8. juiwei2000 profile image60
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

Two criticrial for soul mate 1. the two of you are competable 2.  you want to be with him/her romantically.  Some people will meet only one perfect soul mate, some people would met multiple soul mate and some would never meet one