jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Girls, If a man can sing, does that make him more attractive?

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image61
    Jesus was a hippyposted 6 years ago

Girls, If a man can sing, does that make him more attractive?

Just wonderin...

2. mypleasurefantasy profile image90
    mypleasurefantasyposted 6 years ago

No not really. It just makes listening to him that more tolerable

3. THEHuG5 profile image60
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

Hmmm I don't really think so. He just gets some cool points for being able to sing well.

4. KaisMom profile image83
    KaisMomposted 6 years ago

Yes, I find musical talent of any kind really attractive. As a matter of fact, talent itself is very attractive.

5. Lisa HW profile image75
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't care about it one way or another, so it really wouldn't have anything to do with how attractive I found him.  Personally, whether or not the guy could sing well; I'd rather he keep his singing to himself (unless, of course, he's a performer).  It's just kind of weird and awkward to have someone singing but not be in a show, as far as I'm concerned.  LOL

6. Alecia Murphy profile image79
    Alecia Murphyposted 6 years ago

In some ways yes because you know he knows how to express himself but in other ways no because he could be a jerk since he has talent.

7. freefogging profile image77
    freefoggingposted 6 years ago

Actually, for me yes, I love to listen to my man sing...it is so romantic. But I'm sure that if he couldn't sing, I definitely wouldn't leave him.

8. Ana Teixeira profile image82
    Ana Teixeiraposted 6 years ago

If he has a nice voice... deep voice.. then yes.. probably.. but if he sings like a girl.. then I guess.. no! xD

9. xethonxq profile image65
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I think it's one (of many) thing that might make them be more attractive. I tend think when people have talents that definitely can make them more attractive especially if they are modest about it. smile