jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Guys, is the best friend's opinion of your girlfriend important? Is it one of th

1. mytwin profile image60
    mytwinposted 6 years ago

Guys, is the best friend's opinion of your girlfriend important? Is it one of the deciding factors?

2. Vaishakh Iyer profile image59
    Vaishakh Iyerposted 6 years ago

nope not at all, u have to decide what is write for u and what is not. And dont worry about ur best frnd, he will support u anyway "if he is ur best friend". Just be sure u know about ur future partner perfectly, and make sure she is the one for u before going further smile

3. sashas89 profile image66
    sashas89posted 6 years ago

Depends on how serious I am about the girl. If I really like her, I wouldn't bother with what anyone has to say about her. If I'm on the fence, a friend's negative opinion could swing my vote.

4. kayyluh profile image78
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

is this a joke??? umm no! If your best friend doesn't like who your dating, then forget them. They have their opinions and you have yours. If you loved some one more than anything would you let someones opinion take that away? Of course not! This person your with could be with you forever you never know, don't let someone tell you unimportant opinions. A lot of my "best friends" never liked the man i'm still with now. We are still together, happy, and engaged. Those "friends" aren't even in my life anymore, I knew I had made the right decision with staying with him, other peoples opinions are okay but don't let that make you leave someone you care about.

Follow your heart not theirs.

5. RighterOne profile image60
    RighterOneposted 6 years ago

Yes, of course. Both are very important. The deciding factor - if you are in love with the girl and she loves you back. Then, that relationship should take the upper hand. Otherwise, let your best friend win.