jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you find that people of certain zodiac signs tend to be generally more appeal

1. L. Spikes profile image89
    L. Spikesposted 6 years ago

Do you find that people of certain zodiac signs tend to be generally more appealing than others?

Do you feel that your own sign accurately reflects your preferences?

2. jellygator profile image93
    jellygatorposted 6 years ago

I started studying astrology as a teen, and have found that using sun sign astrology (the kind found in newspapers and magazines) is wildly unreliable.

When full charts are completed on a person, I can have a more accurate opinion of their appeal. For instance, I get along well with Scorpios and Cancers as a Piscean person, and the sun sign compatibility guides would predict great stuff for relationships with them. But I find that those relationships don't develop beyond a certain point and then they fade.

3. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

I would consider myself the typical aries.
    And yes, my longest lasting relationships have been with scorpios' and my longest lasting and best friendships have been with cancers' generally

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I do tend to fall into the characteristics listed for my sign - but I don't give much weight to it when I meet people.

5. xethonxq profile image64
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I guess I don't really take zodiac signs into consideration when I'm with people. There are times I will check out their signs, but I've never thought about whether or not certain signs are appealing or not. I do think my sign accurately reflects me...even though all the explanations are fairly generic.

6. feenix profile image61
    feenixposted 6 years ago

@ smzclark,

This is uncanny.

I, too, am the "typical aries" and as has been the case for you, my longest lasting relationships have been with scorpios and my longest lasting and best relationships have been with cancers.

Also, I was exposed to astrology at a very young age because my loving and beautiful pisces mother was quite the "star gazer."

7. JenJen0703 profile image82
    JenJen0703posted 6 years ago

It is funny that you ask this.  I am a Cancer, and I have found that some of my closest friendships have been with others who are Cancers, too.  One of the worst signs I have trouble with are Geminis.