jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What would you do if you happen to know that your new boss is your ex, who marri

1. finajenny profile image52
    finajennyposted 6 years ago

What would you do if you happen to know that your new boss is your ex, who married your best friend?

2. michaelwhitehouse profile image58
    michaelwhitehouseposted 6 years ago

Since I get along well with most of my ex's, I think that would be a phenominal situation. Maybe a little awkward at first, but I tend to limit my serious relationships to people that I could get along with, so I suspect it would work out well.

3. juiwei2000 profile image61
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

Oh my god, that would be so wierd, right?

4. finajenny profile image52
    finajennyposted 6 years ago

agree I was shocked... I worked in a department where in we only care about the number written on our paycheck every end of the month. Office politics is not much in the area so people in the highest floor of the building are not our concern.

It would be easy since we don't work in the same floor, but it really feel so weird.

5. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

If I had sex with him, I'd leave. If I didn't, then I believe it would be fine. It would depend on how far the relationship went.
    I don't really see an ex marrying your bestfriend as insulting. I see it as they finally found happiness. Good for them.

6. profile image62
    SanXuaryposted 6 years ago

I would say thanks for giving her a job no one is hiring felons. Thanks for marrying her someone needs to take care of her other three illegitimate kids and I hope she stays off the meth and you don't join her.

working