jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How and when can you tell that some person is a good one?

1. IndiePharm profile image71
    IndiePharmposted 6 years ago

How and when can you tell that some person is a good one?

2. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 6 years ago

I believe that actions, cumulatively over the entire life, tell whether someone is good or bad.  We all have a combination of moral and immoral act in our lives.  The question I ask are, have you done anything outrageously immoral, such as killing someone?  And, how do you generally treat your fellow man?

3. kateperez profile image62
    kateperezposted 6 years ago

To know if a person is good or not, see how they treat someone who is below their status.  For example, a boss who helps his employees without expecting something in return, a child who helps a small animal or smaller child, a person who will give money to the poor person on the corner, rather than cross the street.

The measure of a man is determined by how he treats someone who can give him nothing in return....

A good person will treat all people well, as though they have value.

4. badegg profile image77
    badeggposted 6 years ago

It's a gut feeling with me. I can just sense if a person is of truly good character or if he is a total flake.

5. ptosis profile image70
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

If they grouse a about other people or hold on to hard feelings.

6. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image97
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years ago

You watch what they do instead of listening to what they say.  A good person is kindhearted and helpful, loyal and lives a clean life both in style and language.

7. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

That should be very easy, if you have problems deciphering if a person is good, you need evaluate yourself and the way that you think.  It's sad that something so simple has become difficult and or confusing.  This says so much about so much!

After reading some of these comments, I have to say to know if someone is good doesn't require work or any type of analysing.  It's a presence as well as energy about them.  Con artists are extremely good at having great personalities and doing exactly what they feel they need to do for you to feel comfortable.  So there really isn't a guideline or behavior trait.  At the end of the day, Regardless of what a good person says or do, you know they are good because they are consistant with their "behaviors" which NEVER change.  Their actions as well as their words are loud.  Go figure....it just comes with the territory!