jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you deal with a messy roommate?

1. Turtlewoman profile image95
    Turtlewomanposted 6 years ago

How do you deal with a messy roommate?

2. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image97
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 6 years ago

Oh dear . . . I need to read this.  Guilty!

3. xethonxq profile image64
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I would get a garbage bag and throw all the crap in there....deposit on her bed and tell her, "Enough! Time to grow up and respect that other people are sharing this space too."

4. profile image61
    SanXuaryposted 6 years ago

Sit on the couch with a sheet and read Helter Skelter. Look up once in a while at the person and then pull out a high lighter. Duck behind the sheet and after using the high lighter look at the person again and keep doing this. Invite homeless people over and every time the person attempts conversation, no one speaks to the person. Build a fort in your living room and guard it. Make the person call you dungeon master. Put mayonnaise on all the door handles and wash all hard surfaces with cooking oil. Scream obscenities into the phone and then hang up, tell the person their mother called. Every time they speak turn the conversation into a sexual innuendo.

5. billybuc profile image88
    billybucposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't have a messy roommate; I had one in the past and never again. If it every arises again I will either move out or have them move out, but life is way too short to put up with clutter and dirt and random mess.

6. soconfident profile image84
    soconfidentposted 6 years ago

Try to clean up in front of them maybe it will give them an idea