jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you could say one thing to any person, what would you say and to who?

1. MissKatieLynne profile image42
    MissKatieLynneposted 6 years ago

If you could say one thing to any person, what would you say and to who?

Or, say one thing to 10 people! Write a hub and post the link here

2. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

Except to my Zen Master friend who refuses to accept "I love you" as it denotes major attachment, then "I love you"..I say it many times during the day...

3. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

I would say to my daughter, "I love you with all my heart and I swear on my soul I will be there for you until I die and even after."

4. mackyi profile image63
    mackyiposted 6 years ago

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and stars -- like anyone else you have the right to be here! God is able and he cares for you, so no matter what you are going through, he is going to pull you through. Just trust and believe.This is one thing I would say to anyone who is feeling hopeless.

5. Levertis Steele profile image84
    Levertis Steeleposted 6 years ago

I would say "I am sorry" to anyone I have offended.

6. Etherealenigma profile image82
    Etherealenigmaposted 6 years ago

I rarely say I told you so, but I'd just like to come into the fullness of the success that I'm currently building, and then have my dad find out that I had become rich...the one thing he's been pursuing without success for years!  When I was in need, and he helped me, he then acted like I was an obligation, rather than his daugher, and like he had a noose around my neck, insisting that I give him a list of my friends to contact for his business schemes. When I refused, he disowned me, to MY benefit, so I'd just like him to know...to say it without having to say it...I told you so! Success is the best revenge!