jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How can you make your TODAY special?

1. Ruchira profile image78
    Ruchiraposted 6 years ago

How can you make your TODAY special?

2. billybuc profile image88
    billybucposted 6 years ago

Simply by doing all things with love.  Love is my guiding light in life and as long as I remember that then each day will be special for me.

3. Jaspals profile image78
    Jaspalsposted 6 years ago

Remember that all wealth, all businesses, all real estate and all treasures eventually pass from old hands to young. Be prepared. Your time is coming. 'Smiling face' and 'kind heart' is all required to make all days beautiful and special.

4. rambansal profile image60
    rambansalposted 6 years ago

With living in the present, taking up a noble deed every day, makes every day a special one.

5. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Making each moment meaningful to yourself and others.
    Making each moment count. Stop and smell the roses smile
    By loving yourself and others with all your heart.
    Reaching out to others in  kindness,love and forgiveness...
    Living each moment, not dwelling on the past or depending on the if only's.
    Enjoying everything you choose to do.
    Making wise choices for your life. 
    Oh lol I can go on... and on...  smile

6. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

I can make my day special through some recreating activities

7. rishweby profile image54
    rishwebyposted 6 years ago

i'd start my day with a smile and would continue it throughout the day. it'd not only make my day special but would also make other feel more freshed.

8. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

Being kind to others is how I will be making today special. I am taking my elderly mother in law out for the afternoon as I am off work today. Since it is a lovely sunny day, we are visiting the local garden center and going for lunch while we are there. She doesn't get out much as she is nearly 86, so this will brighten up her day.

Tonight I will be making party invitations for my daughters 11th birthday on 16th March. She is looking forward to doing this when she is home from school,and we also get to spend some quality time together.

9. Levertis Steele profile image84
    Levertis Steeleposted 6 years ago

I can make my TODAY special by doing the best that I can in everything that is presented to me. If I am blessed to see the sun, I can be grateful and smile to show appreciation. "Smiles are contagious." If I see a need that I can fulfill, I should do it. If I have wronged someone, I can apologize and ask for forgiveness. If I am on a job, I can put forth my best work ever. At the end of the day, I can be thankful and make plans to improve my weakest points and be glad that I can!