Why is it so easy to become jealous of your significant others ex?

1. prettynutjob30 profile image91
    prettynutjob30posted 5 years ago

Why is it so easy to become jealous of your significant others ex?

In my personal opinion I have noticed it to be an ongoing problem in relationships today.Usually it is because the other person brings up things about their ex which  is the worst thing you can ever do,besides cheat to help ruin your relationship.

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

On the surface of things it's immature to be jealous of someone's past! However if you are with someone that keeps bringing up their ex then you can't help but wonder if they might long to be back with them. This is especially true if they were the one who got dumped or only ended the relationship because their ex committed a "deal breaker".
    Awhile back I gave more details about my thoughts on jealousy. Always keep in mind that relationships are "at will". You don't have to be involved with someone who you feel as you state is doing "the worst thing you can ever do,besides cheat to help ruin your relationship." If it's really a "deal breaker" then move on. It makes no sense to be quietly seething or getting into arugments over your mate's past (failed relationships).
    http://dashingscorpio.hubpages.com/hub/ … ed-Monster

working