jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you still French kiss your long term partner?

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image95
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

Do you still French kiss your long term partner?

By 'long term' I guess I mean the person you have been with over four or five years, and by 'French kiss' I mean 'with tongues' as opposed to a simple 'lips only' contact. If not, why do you believe you stopped  doing this?

2. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

I have been with my fiance' for almost three years. We just do peck kisses 99% of the time as I want to wait to have sex in marriage. I find tongue kissing makes this a lot harder!! Once we are married, I am certain we will be doing that kinda kiss till we can't have sex anymore...

I think that french kissing should never stop. It's part of sex. Its passionate kissing.

3. cleaner3 profile image75
    cleaner3posted 6 years ago

Misty
    I have been with my wife forever and we used to be very passionate. but as time has went on this has slowed. We don't french kiss anymore, but we still love each other very much. though I still miss it .  a peck is better than nothing, it's the thought that counts.

4. Nare Anthony profile image70
    Nare Anthonyposted 6 years ago

We mostly peak. Have been together for 3 years and love each other very much.

5. Karen Hellier profile image94
    Karen Hellierposted 6 years ago

I have been with my husband for 7 years, and married for 18 months of those 7 years,and we still French kiss...as often as possible. He is the best kisser I have ever been with and to me French kissing is very passionate...the way we want our relationship to always be.

6. Ciel Clark profile image74
    Ciel Clarkposted 6 years ago

Yes, but he asked me not to do it when he's on his way out to work in the morning.  He said it made him too distracted to get anything done!

7. profile image47
    darrel20posted 5 years ago

Yes we certainly do!  Just last weekend me and my wife spent the whole evening French kissing.  We do this a lot when the kids are away. We like to sit on a sofa and just let our tongues explore with little lip contact.  Only our hands and tongues are exploring and touching.  We can do this for hours and it can be more satisfying than sex.

working