jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are your preferred qualities in a woman?

1. KikiCobain profile image65
    KikiCobainposted 6 years ago

What are your preferred qualities in a woman?

Looks and personality wise.

2. gmaoli profile image77
    gmaoliposted 6 years ago

I've been out of the dating for a long time and I'd say the biggest reason being is that I'm not sure what to look for in a woman.  If I had to pick one thing, I would honestly say it would be a woman who is an artist, be it a poet or a musician or something along those lines.  I tend to think about various things in life through an abstract, non black-and-white point of view.  I feel a woman who is an artist would have a pretty good understanding of what means to view life in the abstract.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

I am not a man, but as a friend I want her to be honest that's all. I want her to be confident about herself. You can become beautiful with a smile.

4. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

To be honest, I have no idea. I've always lived under the assumption that somehow I'll know the right woman for me, when she comes along. If I had to pick a few of qualities though, then it would have to be intelligence, empathy and just somebody that I could feel comfortable and relaxed around.

5. dipsmi profile image72
    dipsmiposted 6 years ago

understanding. the most important quality required in a woman.

6. jdflom profile image75
    jdflomposted 6 years ago

Looks -- kinda like your profile picture, KikiCobain. Just being honest -- that is what I go for.

As for personality -- I prefer a girl who is independent and smart, and can be my equal. Confidence and honesty is good, as I exude that and expect to see it in return. I prefer girls who are a bit more laid back and on the creative side. Lastly, I like girls who are either atheist, agnostic or something similar. That one is kind of important to me.

working