Ladies-Top 5 qualities you look for in a man?
Gentleman-Top 5 qualities you look for in a lady?
I was reading through some of the articles on the internet which details on the qualities a lady and a gentleman should have to impress the other sex. However, I m still confused because almost all of things on the internet are the same with re-construction. So now, here I come and ask this question to my fellow hubbers. Please donate your time to this question for my research.
Ladies, "What are the top 5 qualities you look for in a man?" and Gentleman, "What are the top 5 qualities you look for in a lady?" before you consider them as your potential soul mate?
In a man I look for the following qualities:
* Positive attitude to life.
* Attraction and sexual compatibility
* And someone who's into me
In the following order:-
2. Loyalty (being faithful)
3. Ambition (not lazy/hardworking)
What I look for in a man is:
A man must be-
4) Must respect me
5) Responsible and the one with whom I can share my thoughts,who is ready to listen to me.
a man must be -
. into me
. [if we have kids] a great daddy
a good sense of humor
honesty in every aspect of his life
Men must be
- Lovely & Caring
- Have a good reputation
Lady must be
- Must respect
- Lovely & Caring
Qualities in a potential soul mate:
Honesty ~ without it there's nothing
Loyality ~ he's sure I'm the woman for him
Confidence ~ he must like who he is
Passion ~ lives life with it
Best friend ~ for life
Honest & trustworthy
Caring & loving
good sense of humour
patient and understanding
Owns her own style
and . . . oh yeah
Has an uncontrollable attraction to me, of course!
How I chose my man:
2. Shared music together
4. Truth seeker
Reasons why I am NOW thankful for my man:
1. Faithful for life
2. Willing to enter honest conflict
3. Has perseverance in love and all things
4. Willing to fight against his own vices
5. Has strength to stand up for me and our future children
If you can find qualities from the 2nd list..... he is a catch! I am just so thankful that I was able to find a man who has qualities in BOTH lists!
TOP 5 QUALITIES
1.DOMINANCE- a man must show me that he is independent, charming, and in control of his life and surroundings...
2. RESPECT- you can definitely tell if a man has respect for a woman, by the way he cares and shows love for his mother.
3. HOME ECONOMICS- a man must be able to cook, clean, have the ability to show proof that he can manage his billings without assistance...
4. EDUCATION- a MUST...at least a highschool diploma...show me that you committed to some type of education.
5. WELL GROOMED- a man must know how to care for himself...keep a clean hair cut, (shave or shape up), smell good is a MUST, well dressed...(if you are 25 or older no more mohawks and tight jeans), and most of all BREATH MUST SMELL MINTY FRESH...(even if you smoke).
HOPE I HELPED
in no particular order,...
intelegent,... no one wants to spend a night, let alone a life time with a dullard.
sense of humor,... laughs AT himself and WITH others.
NOT a gentleman,...but instead,... a gentle MAN,... theres a big difference.
usefull-handy,.... know your way round the tool box, ths is not a eaphamism, you realy should know how to change your own flat tire, etc.
loyalty, to your friends family and partner,.. and the wisdome as to in whom this loyalty should be placed,... who you are loyal to says a lot about you,
I'm married now, but I'll use some of my husband's best traits for the top five things I look for in a guy.
1. Willingness to try things your lady really wants to do
2. Willing to sometimes do the cooking and cleaning
3. Remind his lady daily that he loves her
4. Regularly compliment his lady's appearance
5. Put his hobby skills to work to show his love for his lady in unique ways.
Honest, caring, has a positive attitude about Life, open-minded, and good-looking
1. Lovingkindness (look it up)
3. Mutual Respect
4. Great Communication
5. Physically Attractive
In a man:
Loyal to his woman aka me
Honest - 100% real!
If I was to answer that today it would be different from when I was younger. Today I look for, great with kids, goal orientated, supportive in all ways, sense of humor, and sporadic. When I was younger it would have been, is stable in a job, sense of humor, wants kids, and supports themselves financially.
Good moral character
Good Sense of Humor
Knows a Good Woman when he sees one
Top 5 qualities I look for in a gentleman
2. Listens to me
3. respects me
5. confident and well rounded
Most of all he can't be selfish!!!!!
Are you the perfect gentleman that a women desires? Let's find out... read more
1. Honest (no lying, deceit, game playing)
2. Sense of humor (in general)
3. Easy going attitude
I could go on.. 5 doesn't seem like enough!
My list for guys
These are not necessarily listed in order of priority, but these qualities in a man are a good start, I think.
3. God fearing
I would like for a guy to have a few qualities that are different from mine such as I'm quiet, but it'd be nice for him to outgoing. Minor things like that.
1) Great sense of humor (playful, spontaneous)
2) Ambitious (active, has many dreams and goals)
3) Spiritual (his faith is important to him)
4) Interesting (quirks and traits that make him 'different')
5) Faithful (loyal, devoted)
Personally I look for
1, Good listener and communicator (listens and pays attention to what i say and is articulate and can express his love for me easily and often
2. Honest (all that communication is open and honest)
3. Has same love language as me so we are compatible in how we communicate our love to one another -Physical Touch (for more explanation see my hubs on relationships)
4. Loving person (caring, kind, easy going, gentle spirit)
5. Sense of Humor (can make me giggle without it being at the expense of others or being sarcastic)
The 5 top things I look for in a man are...
sense of humor
self sufficiant/ responsable
Sincerity is the only one I've got.
You never know what you're going to fall for until you get it and people change but sincerity is invaluable.
QUALITIES that i'm looking for a man are;
1.With good sense of humor
I would prefer somebody who is
1. intresting to talk to
2. Loving and caring nature
3. has a great smile and a great sense of humor
4. Someone who can stand by me through thick and thin of life
5. some one who loves me truely (that should be at no 1)
Sense of humor
The way he treats other people
1. Faith Based- i'm not picky on the faith because i can work with almost everything, but it's important that you have a belief in some higher power. i want to be able to go to church together and raise our children in churh
2. Open to New Things- i want to travel and see the world. and i want my husband to go with me, and be willing to try new things too. and my husband will take me to disney world, for the record. :-)
3. Intimacy- this does NOT mean sex. i want a man that wants to be around me. A man that wants to hold my hand, and feels like he can trust me, and can be honest with me, even if it may hurt my feelings. i want a man that's strong, but if he's nervous or scared about something, he feels comfortable talking to me about it when he's ready.
4. Sense of Humor- life is going to throw us some curveballs, so it's important to have a man that can laugh at the good times and the bad.
5. Ambitious- with me being an ambitious person, i need a person that is ambitious as well. a man that makes goals, AND achieves them. And with this comes reliability, and dependability, which are also qulities i'm looking for
by cjcarter7 years ago
What are the (let's say, top 5) qualities you want your husband or wife to have?
by Grace Marguerite Williams5 years ago
What are THE MOST IMPORTANT qualities in a man, ladies? For me, he must be highlyintelligent, humane, a good conversationalist, giving, and an EXCELLENT cook! If he CANNOT COOK, he isn't going to cut it!
by Yves7 months ago
Ladies, do you prefer dating polite men who are somewhat "old-school" or do you prefer a challenge?I get a plethora of comments (on one of my hubs) from men who say that being a gentleman doesn't work, and...
by joxall9 years ago
Opening the car door...offer to let her walk through the door first...helping her with her chair...standing when she comes to the table. These are confusing, some ladies like it some don't. What does the...
by ronny20055 years ago
Top three qualities!What are the top three qualities you want your partner to have?
by Vipul Patel5 years ago
What are the qualities that make a person a gentleman and a scholar?Overall a person is to be considered
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.