jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Past or future?

1. genrp profile image61
    genrpposted 6 years ago

Past or future?

2. eddiecarrara profile image95
    eddiecarraraposted 6 years ago

Each minute that passes is one minute that you will never see or live again. don't waste your time living in the past when you can be planning for your future. life is a one way path, you can't go back, the past is who you were, or what you did, the future is what you will become and what you will do. If you don't have a bucket list, now is a great time to start one smile

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Tomorrow is what motivates us to get through today. As human beings we need to have something to "look forward to". The day we stop (looking forward) to new possibilities for ourselves as well as those we love is the day we start to die. My vote is 100% future!

4. Ciel Clark profile image73
    Ciel Clarkposted 6 years ago

Be here now! 

And now I need to go get things ready before the baby wakes up, so I am planning a little in the future based on what I learned in the past. (It is easier to get things ready before baby wakes up).  But actually, what I am doing at present is sitting in my sunroom in a red rocking chair, listening to the crazy wind blowing outside and writing this message.

5. profile image51
    perassannaposted 6 years ago