What questions would men ask to find out more about women?

1. RachaelLefler profile image96
    RachaelLeflerposted 6 years ago

What questions would men ask to find out more about women?

Guys: What is the one thing you would ask your girlfriend, wife, or mom about women but are too afraid to? (I'm planning to answer these as a hub on gender and relationships if I get enough interesting questions.)

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Men generally are not all that inquisitive. When we are young we might want to know what it is we can say or do that would make a woman say, “yes” to our advances whether it be for a date, marriage, or sex. When we are older in relationships or married there are not many questions because we (assume) if you said “yes” then we are doing everything right. :-)
    One of the reasons you don’t see a lot of magazine articles and books offering tips to men on relationships issues is because (most men don’t buy those products.) I recently read that 75% of all relationship advice books and products are purchased by women.
    Most men are of the mindset that if they work hard and are successful they can have any woman they want. I suppose many women also assume that if they are drop dead gorgeous they could have any man they want. The difference in gender is men who are not super successful don’t think of themselves as having “shortcomings” and those who do tend to only address the physical ones. They are not interested in making psychological changes unless….They are madly in love and want to (hold onto) their mate or spouse who is considering leaving them. They would not (change their way of thinking)for a new woman. In the beginning they might say whatever they think she wants to hear but that is just a mask. Awhile back I wrote hub about the reasons why men don't bend over backwards for women in relationships. http://dashingscorpio.hubpages.com/hub/ … ease-women

3. Leroyworld profile image59
    Leroyworldposted 5 years ago

From my experience with my mom, and other women, I never ask why she is doing something, or behaving a certain way.  My mom thought I was rebelling; and, every other female just got annoyed, or angry, with me.