10 things women need to consider before getting into a relationship
1. Honestly answer the question: Why do you want to be in a relationship?
2. Write down exactly what traits and characteristics you want in a mate. (Your shopping list)
3. If you were this “Mr. Right”, Would you want a woman like you? If not work on becoming the kind of woman a man like him would be attracted to.
4. Write down what makes you special or unique and what you have to offer.
5. (Keep in mind the traits a man looks for in a woman are different from those a woman looks for in a man) The big three for most men are (a) physical attractiveness, (b) pleasant personality, and (c)a good sense of humor.
Your degrees, profession, income, and other accomplishments mean nothing if he is not attracted to you and does not enjoy spending time with you. (Make sure you hunt with the "right bait".) Too many women think men are looking for the same things in women as they do in men. Wrong! Whether she's a waitress or doctor it doesn't matter.
6. Take your time and enjoy the dating process. Don’t push for exclusivity until you really know him. Keep your options open.
7. Periodically but (casually) intertwine or weave in key questions. Don’t interrogate!
8. Note whether or not he asks (you) questions. Being asked questions is a sign of genuine interest.
9. Make sure you are (in agreement) on all the things that matter to you. Opposites may attract in the short run but it’s (like that attracts like) for the long run.
10. Have the discipline to stick to YOUR “shopping list”! Don’t fall into the trap of falling in love with “potential” believing you can “change” him. You want someone who (already is) the guy! Remember you are responsible for your own happiness. Each of us chooses our own friends, lovers, and spouse. You are responsible for your choices!
In no random order.
Morals / Values
Activities / Interests
Fun Factor (do you ENJOY spending time with this person)
1. Do you honestly like him?
2. Can you see yourself with him day in and day out for 10,000 years or more?
3. Does he fit into your life, your friends, your family, your job?
4. Can you fit into his life?
5. Is there anything that especially bothers you about him?
6. Do you have the same life views?
7. Is he good to you?
8. Do you think he loves you?
9. Does he make you feel good, feel special?
10. How much do you know about him, his habits, his hobbies, his friends, his family, his livelihood, his spending habits, his responsibility threshold?
by Sophie 6 years ago
Top 10 things to consider before getting a tattooThis is not a question about the design ..but about making a decision to have a tattoo done
by L.A. Walsh 9 years ago
Ten to twenty things to consider before getting married
by rob_allen 6 years ago
What are the things that you should consider before getting a tattoo?
by Jemuel 5 years ago
What are the important things to consider before deciding a breakup?I know we've been through lots of decisions - from simple to complicated ones. When deciding, it is really important to consider things first before making any actions and implementations. With regards to relationships, can you...
by recana 8 years ago
how can i start an online business? what are the things i need to consider?
by L.A. Walsh 8 years ago
Things to consider before renting an apartment
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|