jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you had one last day to live,who would you spend your time with?

1. JusticeluvJones profile image59
    JusticeluvJonesposted 6 years ago

If you had one last day to live,who would you spend your time with?

Who would you spend your last day with and why?

2. Lizam1 profile image84
    Lizam1posted 6 years ago

Both of my daughters because they are the most important people to me in the world.

3. Phelcky profile image61
    Phelckyposted 6 years ago

My parents and my sisters. They are the people in the world that is most important to me. My parents were with me when I took my first breath, so of course they have to be there when I take my last.

4. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Since I am an organ donor I'd head to the hospital and wait peacefully for God to call me home so that the doctors could harvest what was required.

5. Lisas-thoughts101 profile image59
    Lisas-thoughts101posted 6 years ago

I would spend my last day on this earth with my children, granddaughter and significant other.  I would love to be at the beach, having a picnic, swimming, shell seeking, playing just having fun.  No deep stuff just laughter and enjoying each other.  It would be wonderful if I didn't have to know nor did my loved ones that it was my last day and it just turned out that way that we were able to have a really lovely day and then that was it.

Great question.

6. delaneyworld profile image78
    delaneyworldposted 6 years ago

I would spend the day with my mom and my daughter.  They are my girls, my loves.  We would sit around hopefully laughing and enjoying our time - just like we do every day.

7. Sunita-Sharma profile image69
    Sunita-Sharmaposted 6 years ago

I would like to spend my last day with my husband and my family (brother & sister)because they are the most important people in my life. They have always helped in in my good & bad times when other have ditched me.