jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think men don't get about women?

1. algarveview profile image89
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

What do you think men don't get about women?

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

That for the most part, they only want to be loved......

3. Author Cheryl profile image87
    Author Cherylposted 5 years ago

Our emotional make up.  I think for the most part women are looking for emotional support its not about sex totally for us and we need that support.

4. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago

Men don't get that women are emotional beings that allow their hormones to dictate feelings, moods, and responses. While men are easygoing,straight-forward, and logical.

5. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 5 years ago

I think that a lot of men struggle to understand that the strong independent women who act like they can handle everything by themselves do still like to have those days where they can feel like a real lady and rely entirely on their man.

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

this joke says it all: a guy finds a bottle on the beach and rubs it. a genie pops out and grants him 3 wishes. first he wishes for massive wealth and boom there is $20 billion in front of him. secondly he asks for perfect health and suddenly he feels amazing. 3rd he asks for a 4 lane highway connecting Hawaii and the mainland that only he can use. the genie tells him that would cause all kinds of problems so could he wish for something else. the guys says ok i want to understand women.
    the genie looks at him and says :was that 3 lanes or 4 you wanted:

working