Do you think some marriages would work better if the two partners lived in separ

1. Sadie14 profile image88
    Sadie14posted 6 years ago

Do you think some marriages would work better if the two partners lived in separate homes?

Assuming that it was still a monogamous relationship and that the two lived close enough to visit each other several times a week.

2. FlowOfThought profile image61
    FlowOfThoughtposted 6 years ago

I think that any marriage where the two people do not want to live together is not what a marriage should be at all, if you want to be with someone, in a monogamous relationship with someone, and see them often, but not live with them, then just do so, I don't see the point of sharing all the marital assets and what not, if you don't even live together, are we assuming this is a childless marriage? if not, then I definitely think that this would be an offensive, and selfish thing to do, having to take the child back and forth and his parents aren't even divorced would be almost as confusing as if his parents got divorced, not to mention the difficulty of taking care of a baby between two homes, not only that but wouldn't it just be better financially to live together? Child or not it seems illogical to commit the rest of your life to one person, and not commit to living with them.

working