jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why more people are tend to go in online dating??

1. authoreshan profile image41
    authoreshanposted 6 years ago

Why more people are tend to go in online dating??

I hate online dating

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6380542_f260.jpg

2. lucybell21 profile image79
    lucybell21posted 6 years ago

Online dating seems to be the thing to do these days. Nobody really wants to do the bar scene anymore, but yet with busy lives, have no time to really meet anyone. This route can be dangerous or less than expected. Most people don't really tell the truth about their selves.Think before making any important move.

3. haitianphresh01 profile image51
    haitianphresh01posted 6 years ago

People tend to go online dating cause of the way are generation have changed over the years.

Back in the day people who were seeking for a new lover or something would go out dancing, to the movies, out to eat, or to a simple hang out place hoping to meet someone.
    Now in days since we have technology all people really want to do is take the easy way of looking for MR. or MRS. right online by categorizing a list of people who may look up to their standards, which is less romantic than just go out having fun and accidentally meeting your soulmate!

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

I have no idea....I don't trust it as far as I could see it and cyber space is not very trust worthy.  I read in the paper the other day where a woman was on a date with an online date.  She stepped out of the car for something, whether it was to read a sign for parking or something and he took off with her bag......you really should be able to "trust" people on certain levels but in all essence ya can't.  Everyone is always acting...most of the time acting the ass.  Before you know it they will be just as crazy as their act!

working