jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How important is sex?

1. algarveview profile image90
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

How important is sex?

2. sweetguide profile image60
    sweetguideposted 5 years ago

Oh it's really great. Please read my article on it smile
    http://sweetguide.hubpages.com/hub/Art- … -I-like-it

3. alisha4u profile image38
    alisha4uposted 5 years ago

It is indeed an important aspect of life.... It helps you overcome stress, shed  some calories, and ofcourse, it gives you pleasure... What else... wink

4. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 5 years ago

When done right it's extremely enjoyable and has a number of health benefits, plus the whole survival of the species thing, but I don't believe it's necessary to have a close and loving relationship with another person. There are certainly other elements of relationships that are more important, such as respect, communication and mutual trust.

5. Bonitaanna profile image78
    Bonitaannaposted 5 years ago

Sex is the part of life that God gave us for a reason.  Not just the act of it, but the giving and receiving of it mean more than just that.  It is the way in which mankind multiplys the earth, so its got to be important to God, the doorway to the entrance of mankind here on Earth is the woman's womb.  God never meant for it to be abused, because the bed is a holy place!  When God is invited into this relationship of man and woman, as the head of it, something happens that does not happen when God is not a part of it.  The marriage is between God, the man, and the woman.  It is also a triad, just like the Trinity.  When God is in this relationship with you both,  you feel  complete and fullfilled and at peace.  But when He is not there, there is a great emptyness or void that makes you feel that theres got to be more than that! Love is a wonderful feeling and a way of expressing that feeling is being intimate.  God meant it to be just that.  Love makes the world go round, without it, we would just be robots.

working