jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

As you have gotten older, have you also become more loving?

1. vparker profile image60
    vparkerposted 5 years ago

As you have gotten older, have you also become more loving?

2. WD Curry 111 profile image61
    WD Curry 111posted 5 years ago

Hell no! I have realized that most modern women are multi-media  bimbos.

3. GoodLady profile image93
    GoodLadyposted 5 years ago

Yes, I have, I really have.
    I cherish my loved ones more and more, and am appreciative and a little more tolerant than I was when I was younger; mellow.  I think I have learned to give my loved ones more time ('pause to think' time) - and give them the benefit of the doubt much more.  I try to make things work out.  I enjoy showing them my love too.  Really showing it!
    I had a life threatening illness not too long ago, saw the end of the road and felt my loved ones so close.  They were the most important people in my life and loving them is so, so, precious.

Nice question, thanks.

4. ishwaryaa22 profile image89
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

From my experience, my affection rate has increased with age. As a child, I had received plenty of love from my parents and some loved ones of mine. As I grew up, my love for my parents, some relatives and few close friends has become much more than before! One tends to be more tender and loving towards one's loved ones as they grow older!

5. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

yes, I think I've become more loving and much more appreciative of everything in my life and I enjoy this immensely!

6. glmclendon profile image59
    glmclendonposted 5 years ago

Age brings on a change. I would like to think, age along with wisdom will make one love more, cling to life more, and for those of us that are christians ; love the Lord more. Lifeis great, why would you not love?

Stay Well

7. YvetteParker profile image76
    YvetteParkerposted 5 years ago

I'm finding that I'm becoming more loving as I grow closer to God

8. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

by a long shot. when i was younger, i seriously didn't care about anything other then my close friends but as i got older, had kids i became a person who cares a lot. i'm not a softy but i do show love and compassion when it's needed.