When a promise made is broken a few times that kept you hoping and waiting, how

1. coffeegginmyrice profile image83
    coffeegginmyriceposted 6 years ago

When a promise made is broken a few times that kept you hoping and waiting, how would you feel?

ONE promise that left you hoping and waiting for a few times because of shallow reasons that postponed it would definitely change your happy mood; be it your partner (the man in your life or the woman in your life), your bestfriend, or a recent acquaintance. How do you react? How would you feel (tell me the moods that had overpowered your happy disposition for that day, supposedly for the promise to happen.)?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6485346_f260.jpg

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

When I was young and single and picking up girls, I gave tthem one chance on any promise.  If they said they would meet me at a certain time and place, I waited  an extra 5 mins, if they never showed, they never got another chance, I was always on time, whatever and I expected to be afforded the same honour.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

Well, the first time it was broken, and if that person apologized, I would give them another chance.  However, if they broke it several more times, I would forgive, yes, but  I wouldn't keep holding on to it!

working