What are some great dates for under $10?
Money is tight for a lot of people right now. What are some fun and memory making dates that you can go on or do with your significant other while not breaking the bank?
I am waiting to see what answers you get. I have been married almost 33 years so I have not dated in 34 years (Married 1 year and 12 days after first date) A movie is a small investment. Eating out at a fast food restaurant will cost you $10. Your best bet, depending on location, are walks along the lake, stream or rivers, second run movies, bowling--depending date's personality and plays and recitals at universities, junior colleges and even some high schools.
Good luck. I hope you get some good suggestions.
In years past I've been on these cheap dates:
* A ride together on a scenic bicycle path, perhaps with a picnic snack;
* Went to the Chicago Blues Festival at a time my date and I were in Chicago anyway, but instead of going to the Festival itself (the crowd was packed blocks from the gate), we stayed at the edges of the crowd and enjoyed listening to street musicians;
* Often in cities certain art and cultural museums on certain days are free;
* When my wife and I lived in Santa Fe, we'd sometimes go out on the date of visiting art galleries downtown or on Canyon Road;
* See my hub about about wine and chocolate poetry parties -- the cost for a guest and date can be as low as a couple of chocolate candy bars;
* Watch a parade together on one of the holidays on which towns have parades;
* If you are lucky enough to live in a university town, watch community bulletin boards for free recitals and free lectures;
* Many towns have free entertainment, especially in the summer -- like Moscow, Idaho has free live music at its Saturday mornings farmers market;
* Go for a stroll together;
* Browse a book store together -- go back together to buy when more flush;
* Google on cheap date ideas.
by pisean2823117 years ago
how was your first date?..i remember mine ..i was excited till bill came in ..on serious notes how was yours?
by dashingscorpio2 years ago
Are women aware most men only pursue women for dates that they're physically/sexually attracted to?At the end of the evening a man attempts to kiss her. She turns her head or pushes away.The man leaves after the...
by Renz Kristofer Cheng6 years ago
When's the best date and time to get married?I'm just curious. What month and day is the most suitable date to get married? Would there be any specific time recommended?
by Dr. John Anderson5 years ago
1. Sites such as "tools dot davidnaylor.co.uk/keyworddensity/" feature very prominently in the links list ("links:URL search") and appear to store huge list of links on servers. Could Google be...
by Mr Pud6 years ago
Im looking to buy a good Xbox 360 game for under £10? Any ideas?Preferably a racing game as im starting to get bored of Midnight Club. Thanks.
by juliannekristine6 years ago
Do you have sex during first dates?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.