jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are some creative ideas for date night that don't cost a lot of money?

1. mikicagle profile image90
    mikicagleposted 6 years ago

What are some creative ideas for date night that don't cost a lot of money?

Dates can be expensive. With the price of everything rising daily what are some fun things you can do with a date that don't cost a lot of money?

2. Catzgendron profile image73
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

What about you -- Got Imaganation? What adventure will you plan for your next date? read more

3. LisaKoski profile image94
    LisaKoskiposted 6 years ago

One of the very first dates my boyfriend took me on, he tried to make it as cheap as possible just to see if he could. It was actually pretty fun trying to come up with stuff to do. We ended up going to a cheap bowling alley to play mini golf blind folded then went next door to the McDonalds for dinner. In the end, he only spent about ten bucks. Doesn't sound all that special but it is still one of my favorite dates he ever took me on.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Bowling, going to the first movie showing that day (this way tickets are half off) and buying the candy and soda's at Wallgreen's and hidding them in the woman's purse (I do this all the time), buy some candles (a five pack for $10 at Walmart) and pack a blanket and get some sports equipment from the house (ours is frisbee golf) then pack a lunch and spend the day or a few hours at the park enjoying yourselves then have a snack lunch on the dock overlooking the pond.

5. PDXBuys profile image76
    PDXBuysposted 6 years ago

Stay in at his place or her place.  Listen to music, watch a DVD.  Make out.  Have a deep conversation.  Eat leftovers.  It's what you make of it.  You don't have to spend money to have an enjoyable experience.  If she demands that you spend money on her, then dump her - she is using you.

6. TARYN3 profile image59
    TARYN3posted 6 years ago

Stay inside.  Youll save money on gas and its way more intimate than an expensive restaurant.  Watch a favorite movie you already have or rent one.  Redbox has rentals for only a dollar.  Order some chinese takeout or make it a pizza night.  The pressure is off when you stay inside.  Its more laidback no fussing about what to wear.  In fact you can make it even more fun and hang out in your pj's.  This may lead to a REALLY good time though so make sure you're ready to take it there, lol.

working